Muscle chrome!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Sean,My scoops came today and they look incredible.Top shelf chrome job!Thank you, Shawn

shawn kloker said:
Sean,My scoops came today and they look incredible.Top shelf chrome job!Thank you, Shawn

Now I'm all excited. Expecting mine back any day!

shawn kloker said:

Shawn,

What sort of Turn-Around-Time did you experience? Did you send your own in to get chromed or use Sean's exchange? I am considering both but am curious about the TAT.

Thanks!

Lee,My scoops took a month but Sean gave me a set to run till mine were done so there was no hurry.It would be best to talk with him.

shawn kloker said:
Lee,My scoops took a month but Sean gave me a set to run till mine were done so there was no hurry.It would be best to talk with him.

Thanks Shawn.

Looks like I will have to contact Sean.

Enjoy!

Hey guys, I just got an order in from my cores and I currently have 3 sets available. I have to make sure they are all good but I am going to assume they are. Email me directly if anyone is interesed. I am almost fully restocked so we are ready to go again.

Keep in mind that chroming my cores costs more then chroming yours (since I do the waiting and shipping there and back).

Sean Morley

My scoops and side panels came in today. Amazing chrome work! :eusa_dance:
Thanks Sean!

I recieved all of the chrome that I ordered today. In a word, AWESOME!

I will most definetly be getting more items done during the winter.

Thanks Sean!

I got my replacement scoop last night.I smashed my other one.The thing is beautifull.Very nice chrome.The rest of my parts are coming today to put it back together.Thanks,Sean.I found the cool sticker in the bottom of the box too.

Last edited:
nopics.gif

I have already packed it away.My bike will not be put together for a couple months,Remeber that I wrecked it?I am waiting till the heads are done to reassemble everything.Its 98 black now too till I repaint the old parts red again.
The scoops are very shiny though!

You guys sound very happy with the chrome work you had done. I was kind of wondering what that would cost. I myself went the cheaper route and did a polish myself. I have one about 90% done. Looks pretty good but I had to do it as the finish Yamaha used was starting to pit/blister in a few spots and I didn't want it to damage the metal. I may go chrome later if I decide thats the look I want. Here is a good polish link for the vmax scoops. I will post pics when I'm done.

http://www.geocities.com/am20924/VMaxPolish.html

I just found the chrome exchange program post under the buy/sell. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
very well done write up. I've been wanting to polish a few things on the max as well as on a few of my cars but hadn't found a real good write up.

Now that I have one, well, I think I know what I'll be doing over the winter.

Latest posts

Back