Quantcast

Muscle Exhaust - Kerker and Supertrapp

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

SpecOps13

Reaction score
KJShover: That 1st picture is one sexy angle of your bike. Really looks"Badd Ass".:biglaugh:

Dave

one2dmax

Reaction score
Yep, those carbon cans are pretty sweet! I can still get them if anyone is interested but they aren't cheap. They are not cheaply made though either!

Sean

angelitofigue

Reaction score
I am very new here.... Hello everyone!!! and I hope I can get some help...
I have a 92 vmax with 4-2-1 kerker system. A year ago I had and accident and I damaged the muffler from the system... badly, and I cannot find the part number to fine it, and not buy the whole system again... please advise
Thanks everyone

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
I am very new here.... Hello everyone!!! and I hope I can get some help...
I have a 92 vmax with 4-2-1 kerker system. A year ago I had and accident and I damaged the muffler from the system... badly, and I cannot find the part number to fine it, and not buy the whole system again... please advise
Thanks everyone
Welcome to the forum,
You can always get a different muffler for it. There are quite a few to choose from. Supertrapp universals or Kerker muffs from Sean

Or you can do what I did and go shopping until you find something that you like. :biglaugh: A while back I bought a Kerker system from Sean. Then recently I wanted a muff that few Vmax owner's were running (Actually, I've never seen the type on a Vmax before) so I sold my carbon fiber Kerker and gave IXIL's Dual Hyperlow a shot. Give Sean a shout, I'm sure he has something that you can use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_LNS289Y1M

PATMAX

Reaction score
Or you can make a shout out here under the Parts Wanted section and see if anyone here has one to sell. I have a spare to sell since KJ kindly sold me his Carbon can set up! It can be powdercoated flat black, silver or gloss black and that includes a 2.5 competition core that is powdercoated already and fresh packing with polished clamp. Thanks again Kelly!
Those Ixils are sickxil !

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
No, thank you Pat. With out you buying my carbon can, I wouldn't have made the last moneys to buy the IXIL pipe

Max em

Reaction score
KJ, Which bike was that exhaust origanally from? Did you get it through Sean?

jlb7569

Reaction score
O.K. Guys, I need your help, I'm looking to buy some round or oval slipons for my '06 vmax that will sound really nice/loud. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Here's what my bike looks like right now. Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hamkaas

Reaction score
..... Then recently I wanted a muff that few Vmax owner's were running (Actually, I've never seen the type on a Vmax before) so I sold my carbon fiber Kerker and gave IXIL's Dual Hyperlow a shot. Give Sean a shout, I'm sure he has something that you can use......
I have those too

send from my mobile phone using Tapatalk

robertcfabian1

Reaction score
Pricing should be good until at least March and maybe though the year.

Supertrapp SLIP ONS
NSS-822-41200 BLACK SLASH RTL$ 429.0000 YOUR COST $315
NAS-826-41200 STRAIGHT STAILESS SLIP ON RTL$ 529.0000 YOUR COST $380

Kerker Slip-ons for:
ELK-138-41200 CHROME SLIP ONS RTL$ 699.0000 YOUR $480

Kerker Full Headers:
ATK-128-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 CHROME HEDPIPE RTL$ 1,099 YOUR COST $760
ATK-129-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 WHITE TIP RTL$1099 YOUR COST $760

Kerker Comp Baffle
LA-100-6400 K Series Comp Baffle 2.5" Inlet and 2.5" Outle RTL$125 YOUR COST $100

Kerker Carbon High Flow Mufflers available too. Here is the link for available mufflers
http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/cat.asp?CatID=37
Price is approx 20% off of retail.

Muffler Shortening Can be done as well.

Jet Hot, NCoat, and Ceramic Coating available.
Hey listen I'm really new at the vmax stuff but I am looking to upgrade my exhaust my bike is totally restored so it's a little over stock bore with some other upgrades nothing to radical but it's not even broke in 25 miles tops on engine . I hate the fact that my beast sounds like a scooter will slip ones be enough to change the sound or do I need full exhaust? I have a la 1100 with 4 n2 one header but I kinda want to keep duals on Maxine I got cash to do full exhaust off I can get it for under. $600 but delkevic is all I found any advise or product you wanna sell me would be awsome

one2dmax

Reaction score
Hey listen I'm really new at the vmax stuff but I am looking to upgrade my exhaust my bike is totally restored so it's a little over stock bore with some other upgrades nothing to radical but it's not even broke in 25 miles tops on engine . I hate the fact that my beast sounds like a scooter will slip ones be enough to change the sound or do I need full exhaust? I have a la 1100 with 4 n2 one header but I kinda want to keep duals on Maxine I got cash to do full exhaust off I can get it for under. $600 but delkevic is all I found any advise or product you wanna sell me would be awsome
Email me at one2dmax@aol.com with your part request (and year of bike) and i'll get you the options I have available for you.

Latest posts