Muscle Frame Braces

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
After a much long awaited delay! I don't have many in the first batch and can't remember who has made commitments already I need to fulfill. I only have emails for one at the moment!

[email protected] to reserve and get your set. $200 coated or $170 raw finish. Chrome is an available option too.

Sean

Attachments

• Frame Braces.jpg
    Frame Braces.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 542
After a much long awaited delay! I don't have many in the first batch and can't remember who has made commitments already I need to fulfill. I only have emails for one at the moment!

[email protected] to reserve and get your set. $200 coated or $170 raw finish. Chrome is an available option too.

Sean

They turned out very nicely done and for a great price coated too! Great work as usual. I am sure you'll sell plenty of these for just $200!!!

Are these bolt-on and will they work with a Corbin seat??? Thanks.

Very, Very Nice Sean, I see these in my future. Gotta pay off a few Dr's and the gun monkey first, I really, really like these. As always, you come through for us...

Dave in Florida

Our next generation of braces have arrived, been coated, and ready for sale. Pics are coming soon! I have 5 sets in this first batch. These are a complete bolt on kit.

Australia shipping is always high. Not really sure but would be $50-$60 (or maybe more). We'd ship first and get you the ship cost and total after that. I will get pics of this second generation design first.

Here's the pics! $250 coated plus shipping.

Attachments

• Muscle Bolt On Frame Braces.jpg
    Muscle Bolt On Frame Braces.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 214
Will these work with the Corbin seat? Dale Walker's and possibly others will not. :confused2:

I know that they work with a Maxgasser, even with knee braces.

Attachments

• user8061_pic8071_1372242981.jpg
    user8061_pic8071_1372242981.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 114
I am not 100% sure what seats will/won't work but would think it would.

I know that they work with a Maxgasser, even with knee braces.

Looks like there is a gap between the seat and the upper frame rail with the MG seat. The Corbin sits on the upper frame rail from the air box cover lock to where it curves downward (about 8 inches) and there is no place for the bolt-on bracket. I guess to fit the Corbin the brace would have to bolt on lower than it appears in your picture, below the curve in the frame rail. :bang head:

Looks like there is a gap between the seat and the upper frame rail with the MG seat. The Corbin sits on the upper frame rail from the air box cover lock to where it curves downward (about 8 inches) and there is no place for the bolt-on bracket. I guess to fit the Corbin the brace would have to bolt on lower than it appears in your picture, below the curve in the frame rail. :bang head:
Thats because of the aluminum piece that the knee braces bolt to, I had to mold around the end of the frame brace where it bolts to the frame. The stock seat is plastic, and would easily spread out over the end of the frame brace. LOL...unfortunately Ricks seats are too well made. The belly pan for the MG seat is metal...and so there is a bit of a gap there.

Latest posts

Back