Muscle Lighting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's some requested info on some of what we offer - priced per pair.

Aluminum (dual filiment - except the chrome which is single filiment):
Amber or Smoke $20
Chrome $25

Sport Signals:
Black/Amber $10 (specify long or short stalk)
Black/Smoke $10
Black/Clear $10
White/Amber $10 (specify long or short stalk)
White/Smoke $10
Carbon/Amber $15
Carbon/Smoke $15
Carbon/Clear $15

Cateye (single filament):
Black/Clear $15
Chrome/Clear $15
Carbon/Clear $15

LED (amber LED's):
Diamond $50 (chrome/black/carbon)
Roadhawk $50 (chrome/black/carbon)
Hex $50 (black)
Spade $70 (chrome)
Rabbit $75 (chrome/black/carbon)

There are others (mostly sportbike flush mount type). all prices do not include shipping.

Sean

Attachments

• Aluminum Signals.jpg
    Aluminum Signals.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Sport Signals.gif
    Sport Signals.gif
    58.1 KB · Views: 66
  • LED Diamond.gif
    LED Diamond.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 53
  • LED Hex.gif
    LED Hex.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 49
  • LED Roadhawk.gif
    LED Roadhawk.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 43
  • LED Spade.gif
    LED Spade.gif
    25.7 KB · Views: 47
  • LED Rabbit Ears.gif
    LED Rabbit Ears.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Cateye.gif
    Cateye.gif
    74.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Is this lockhart phillips stuff? I coulda swore they made cateyes in dual filament. i'd be interested in a pair of those for the front and regular in the back.

will the dual filament work as a driving light in front? and which shape is available dual?

They are not lockharts though some of them look similar for sure. Those were the catalog specs but I will try to get more info for you on Monday.

Sean

EvilD I have a set of 3 wire dual filament signals you see in the first pic. They work fine as running lights in the front. I thought about running a feed to the rear to use them as running lights also but I'm not sure if thats legal.

Hey Sean. I'm interested in the Chromed Amber lights. Can I get a dual filiment pair for the front and a single filiment pair for the rear? Are the replacement bulbs easily found? Let me know what the total cost would be if the combination above is above. Thanks.

The aluminum sets? I need to verify what color lenses they have. The bulbs are available but maybe not at your auto parts store.

Shoot me a direct email and I can get the pricing to ya!
Sean
[email protected]

I order and installed 2 sets of turn signals from Sean and I am extremely please not only by the product but the service. There was an issue with one set of the turn signals and Sean sent me 3 additional signals to get the correct parts from to fix the issue and just asked me to return what I didn't use at no extra cost. Great guy to deal with. Bike is really coming together thanks to Sean's help.

Sean, hows it going? Question I'm considering swapping all four stock signals to the led ones. Are they 2 or 3 wire. Any chance of getting 3 wire red ones for the rear? What do you recomend for getting the turn indicator and turn signals flashing correctly once you lessen the load with the leds?. Thanks

Most are 2 wire and i would need to remember to check and see if any 3 wire versions. Any standard setup can be converted to a dual intensity setup easily enough. You can either pull the indicator bulb out of the gauge cluster to prevent the feedback and have your signals work normally (though faster) or you can get a diode kit from Kuryakyn (we sell them too) to keep the bulb.

To blink more normally you would need a load equalizer which can get pricey.

Sean

All, can you post pics of your turn signals at day and night, I want something to compare to....

I dont get it. Why poeple always covering thier license plate? :ummm:
Its very common here but i've never understand it, why?
ive done it so people dont know where I'm at, plates can be traced back to people and so forth...

Additionally I know some people that steal plates from cars/bikes that look similar, that way they dont need to pay tolls or any other bs, looks legit

There might be other reasons, but those are the two I know

honestly? mostly just paranoia....

if u were smart enough could probabyl look up a plate and see where the vehicle resides and go steal it. also having a legit plate number some people could copy it or do what marecki said.

but relaly?? just mostly paranoia.

others blank them out, just b/c it makes the pictures look better (ie on cars blend them into the paint colour, like on car commercials on TV)

I'll take the paranoia label, not a problem. As little information given over the internet I'm fine with, I'm saying there are people to be concerned with in this forum but it is just a general practice for me now. I've been a victim of ID theft twice, not a lot of fun. I had my bank account frozen for 2 weeks, because it. Paranoid??? I'm ok with that.

A good buddy of mine is a Palm Beach County Deputy and they have found car, boat and motorcycle theives join forums to, for the lack of a better term, window shop. They do searches for local members and look thru for vehicle pictures and trace plates to specific addresses they can be found at.

just to be on the same page, i'm not saying the paranoia is un-justified, but i have yet to hear of anyone actually having a problem with posting their lic # online.

Back