Muscle Seat Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
OK guys, I am doing a one time (at least I think it will be) sale on seats. I will be doing a total of 10 at this deal (9 left). I will be offering free shipping to customer ($20), free two tone carbon fiber material upgrade ($20), and free outlined logo ($20).

The seat must be all three sections with reshaped front and rear (a total cost of $280 plus options normally). Payment must be sent very shortly after confirming the order which will put your place in line. I may not have a core on hand and will build it as soon as one shows back up or you can send your core in for a 1-2 WEEK TURN-AROUND!

This sale is being offered to the VMF first and then on the other lists if I don't fill the orders. Email me directly at [email protected]

Sean Morley

Here is the typical standard pricing:

$240 for all three done in all black material (some other colors available too). This would include reshaping the drivers seat as well as recovering it and the other sections.

ADD:
$40 for reshaped passenger seat
$40 for backrest pad
$20 for two toned carbon fiber and smooth black material
$20 for "VMAX" outlined raised logo sewn into the flip door
$60 for "Vmax" silkscreened Logo (also raised and outlined)

No Charge:
Any Color Stitch Material - Red seems to be very popular though most simply just use black.

:surprise::surprise:

Ok guys I rode on his seat yesterday (just got it) and I have to say it is worth this deal... VERY comfy... It takes some getting used but that doesn't take long... One full throttle run from the light and you'll see why sitting IN the bike is better than on top...:thumbs up:

Cheers all!

Hey Sean we need to settle up M8...:whistlin:

Yea, you'll have to send me a direct email again and we'll get it all finished up.

Sean

:surprise::surprise:

Ok guys I rode on his seat yesterday (just got it) and I have to say it is worth this deal... VERY comfy... It takes some getting used but that doesn't take long... One full throttle run from the light and you'll see why sitting IN the bike is better than on top...:thumbs up:

Cheers all!

Hey Sean we need to settle up M8...:whistlin:

Knew you'd like it.I was wondering why you would go to the gym instead of going riding after waiting 8 months to get it going???

Yeah Chris, what's with the driveway jewelry?

:biglaugh:

Mark

Knew you'd like it.I was wondering why you would go to the gym instead of going riding after waiting 8 months to get it going???

Yeah Chris, what's with the driveway jewelry?

:biglaugh:

Mark

Hey we all need hobbies... My number one hobby is lifting...

I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week...:thumbs up:

I took it out for 20 miles... I have already planned on bike night on Thursday and Sunday we are doing a 250 mile round trip...:thumbs up: I'm bringing my AirHawk seat cover just in case...:whistlin:

Looks like a great deal....... hope you run it again in the winter months...... so I can take advantage of it...

Sean, Awe man... I just got my seat and now your having a sale. Haven't had the chance for a long ride, getting cold up here in the hills already. But what difference in looks as well as comfort. Love the seat. Turned out awesome.

It's 31 friggin degrees this morning in Aspen, however we got clear skies. :coolgleamA:

Latest posts

Back