Muscle seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, enlighten me, apart from the nice stitching, what improved features does it have over the factory seat?

. Looks smart BTW.

Its more of a sit in than sit on seat. Slightly changed my handlebar reach and distance to pegs. Both to my liking as I am a bit short legged and long armed.

Its more of a sit in than sit on seat. Slightly changed my handlebar reach and distance to pegs. Both to my liking as I am a bit short legged and long armed.

I like it a lot. I have Sean's mid cut muscle seat on my 86. Reminds me a lot of the Sportmax seat I put on my 94. Still, I do feel a bit cramped on Mr. Max. I am about 6 ft even and it is a snug ride.

I couldn’t stay on the stock seat for more than a couple of hours. Since I installed my seat from Sean I can ride all day... no problem. Of all the mods I made to my gen 1 I consider the seat money we’ll spent.

A shaved seat is a must have.
If you like to twist the throttle.
Keeps you planted .never feel like your sliding off the bike.

another question - the carb covers and the cylinder head covers (not sure if that is what they are called but the plastic chromed pieces) - both of them look like that are black chrome - how did you do that?

Latest posts

Back