music added to Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troylknfru

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone has added a external sound system to 2nd gen? music is my life blood, and i like to hear and share with everyone, whether it's Nathanial Ratcliff or Slayer. listening through a helmet just isnt the same. thank you. Troy

Personally, I wouldnt add any sound system to the bike. Aftermarket systems in my opinion are awful in appearance to the bike. Its an annoyance listening to a biker with awful music cranked at full volume just so he can hear it at speed. Helmets give you the sound you want without disrupting those around you. And if you dont like the speakers, upgrade to Bose. Thats a quality way to get the sound you are looking for.

I'll have to look into the Bose.... The sena speakers ain't cutting it with the voodoo exhaust system lol. It's either I can't hear it, or it's all voice and high pitched guitar wailing my ear drums.

20200516_190945[1].jpg 20200516_190955[1].jpg 20200516_191026.jpg 20200516_191039.jpg 20200516_191004[1].jpg
My brother's audio set-up on his kawi police bike. The whole system is just that little audio/amp box, huge sound though, pairs instantly to our phone's, android or apple, mp3 and flashdrive ports on the box . Harman Kardon speaker's from a Beemer in LKQ salvage yard reside in the amazon speaker housing's. The handle bar mounted volume control is all you need though there are a few more audio controls on the box.

Latest posts

Back