Must be new math

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be our school system has fallen behind on their teaching skills, but then maybe they played hookie.

and these are the folks that will complain that they are not being treated fairly because they earn less than the white workers. im not racisist, just sick and tired of people bringing race into everything! pay and promotions should be based on knowledge and work performance...

If you look closely during the video you can see some smoke raising in front of the camera, I think it is from a crack pipe!

If you look closely during the video you can see some smoke raising in front of the camera, I think it is from a crack pipe!

Now don't go jumping the conclusions, he might just be holding the crack pipe until the real owner gets there...........

NO , NO , NO that's some GOOD . subsidized medical marijuana , they have anxiety about being so STUPID

The dude in the hat clearly looks like he just hit some pot. But to be fair this was the original that started that question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk

I had seen this one first over a year ago. The funny thing is when he described where they were driving from and where they were going. They drove right past my house lmao :rofl_200:

G

Latest posts

Back