Mwah ha ha...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dman1961

Reaction score
Lots of new parts on the way... the Monkey has his teeth in my neck....

:punk::clapping::eusa_dance::bang head:

I was a very bad boy this morning... body pieces, new wave rotors and pads, new 6 inch slot headlight as KJ has... sorry KJ couldnt help it :biglaugh:
and am working on a header.... the Trapps just dont have that finished look...
OK... there went a couple grand....:bang head:

Oh and I forgot about the black Venture geared Diff that Sean is sending me next week :biglaugh:

I got one of his venture diffs and had it chromed. Am I happy. I like it. I think you will too.

Your monkey has a right to be proud lightening your wallet so nicely!
He must be my mod monkey's understudy!
Mod Monkey on a Smoke Break.jpg
My mod monkey, Zip, is a wise 'ol modder! He is very full of himself this year, taking on a Frank Sinatra like personality.
Yes, Zip is in charge around here, he is into my wallet more than double of your mod monkey!!
Zip likes modding Vmaxes.jpg

Your monkey has a right to be proud lightening your wallet so nicely!
He must be my mod monkey's understudy!
View attachment 28730
My mod monkey, Zip, is a wise 'ol modder! He is very full of himself this year, taking on a Frank Sinatra like personality.
Yes, Zip is in charge around here, he is into my wallet more than double of your mod monkey!!
View attachment 28731

Ha ha... I have had my bike for 2 weeks.... sigh... :bang head:

Well then, you have been quite busy then! :thumbs up::thumbs up: BAM! You've just kicked the modding up a couple of notches! :worthy:
Zip is trying to size your young mod monkey, I think 'ol Zip likes him!
Zip pondering the news.jpg

Back