• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My '01 -- $4.5k with all my extra stuff

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
Anybody want to come get my '01? I know it's not the right season-- well, it's always the season in Texas... There's a Goldwing in Dallas I want. I'll probably end up keeping the project bike if this one sells.

Here's what it's got. It's got carbon tins on it now, but you can have those or the yellow ones I bought for the project bike. The yellow ones are in better shape, but the little orange accents I put on the '01 might clash (or you can just paint them).

About 5500 miles on the clock (I have the original odometer, but it's not on the bike right now)

Undercut trans with O/D 5th gear
Morley Muscle Jet Kit/Air box
Hindle 4-1 pipe
Radials (17" rear, Stock front) With zero miles on new tires.
Koso knock-off gauges
Racetech Springs
Works Performance Shocks
Pro-Taper bars
FJR Masters
Stainess front brake and clutch lines (Galfer)
Morley's 320mm Front brake rotor with Busa caliper
Mini Cowl Windshield
National Cycles windshield (with a scratch)
Corbin Seat
Cut down/re-covered stock seat -- or stock seat. You can have any two you want.
Coated gas tank - No more rust worries
Superbrace fork brace
Fender Extender (front)
Billet rear brake arm
Chin Spoiler
Morley engine guards with pegs
Black exactrep frame braces with screw-in spikes

Other stuff I have in boxes--
4 Rizoma Zero turn signals with resistors for one pair
CBR taillight - probably have original box, but it's still at least got the plastc protector stuff still on it.
WR Rearsets missing some bolts (never installed on my bike)
Extra swingarm still in cardboard from getting shipped to me
Extra faux tank cover -- some sort of black/charcoal GM paint, I think
A box of stock bolts and things

Let me know if anyone's interested in the whole package or any of my extra stuff. I'll be in town over Thanksgiving and can go on a shipping frenzy that Monday if the price is right for my other stuff

It actually runs. I just have to get the little wd-40 red plastic tube out of the oil pan before I start it again.

Hi Dave
I have interest on the rizoma blinkers and the WR rearsets. Can you please send me a PM with details? A couple photos with be ok as well. Thank you

Back