My 01 R1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmw2212

Reaction score
So I found some pics of my last bike I owned. I had to sell it early last year. I have 2 kids with Cystic Fibrosis and we make a ton of trips to Duke Childrens hospital and it starts to add up.

As far as the pics, the first one is the night I picked it up. It is a little blurry so the bike looks better than it was. I think the guy painted it outside in a sandstorm. It felt like sandpaper.

The next few pics shows various stages of repairs. The front cowl was broken on both side at the corner of the headlights. One side was missing a piece about an inch long.

Next pic is after I sprayed it with primer. My sister in law helped me recover the seat and we added some gel while we were at it.

Last pics are after it was painted and airbrushed, the color was Brillant Black Metallic Pearl from a Chrysler 300 if I remember correctly. Once that was done I added my Scorpio I-900 alarm and red led bars and pods with remote. I still have the alarm and leds that are going on the max when I am done.

And here is a pic of my bike being used for a photo shoot.

One of the guys I ride with is a great artist who did the airbrushing for me. I am a Firearms instructor in my spare time and I always carry so they call me Smith & Wesson, and this is why.

Back