My apologies

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

I wanted to send out some apologies to a couple of guys from here who have been diligently trying to contact me. Unfortunately I have been "off the grid" mostly for the past few weeks due to work and some personal stuff (working on getting a divorce finalized:eusa_dance:). I am going to make a concerted effort this week to get back in the groove so to speak and get things taken care of.

i wasn't trying to contact you, but welcome back and enjoy the new freedom :eusa_dance:

All,

I wanted to send out some apologies to a couple of guys from here who have been diligently trying to contact me. Unfortunately I have been "off the grid" mostly for the past few weeks due to work and some personal stuff (working on getting a divorce finalized:eusa_dance:). I am going to make a concerted effort this week to get back in the groove so to speak and get things taken care of.
Cool maybe You'll finaly reply to my email :rofl_200: :p

Welcome back :punk:

Cool maybe You'll finaly reply to my email :rofl_200: :p

Welcome back :punk:
LOL!!! Yeah I have missed a few of those...... My work will not let me access my personal email and the plant where I have been setting up shop as of late is outside of my cell providers area so I get no service. Been a bit of a hassle, but should all work out in the next couple of weeks I hope......

LOL!!! Yeah I have missed a few of those...... My work will not let me access my personal email and the plant where I have been setting up shop as of late is outside of my cell providers area so I get no service. Been a bit of a hassle, but should all work out in the next couple of weeks I hope......

NP mate, We know :biglaugh:

No worries Jim, glad to hear from ya though. I know I missed a call from you last week, sorry about that but was busy at work with a tech. Give me a shout when you can, I hope all is going better soon.
I've had a busy couple weeks myself with getting my nephew settled in here and at Lake Superior State University. I think he's going through withdrawals form city living as the town I live in roll up the sidewalks at 9 pm! He has driven the 40 mile round trip into town a couple of times but I'm sure he'll get tired of that soon!

Jim, why don't you get a gmail email account? It is browser based so you can retrieve it from anywhere.

Back