My apologies

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

I want to apologize for my lack of engagement in the Vmax community as of late. It seems that whenever I think I can take a break life catches up with me. My free time has been stretched to nearly nil as of late and I have not been living up to my reputation in the Vmax community as a helpful and talkative guy. I realized this today when I popped into the forum and noted that I had posted diddly squat here in quite some time. Being the President of the VMOA has taken my hobby and made it more of a job, but that is on me to deal with. I rode less this year than any year in the past, partly due to a back injury and the rest due to a lack of time. My sincere hope is that next year will be better.

I will work diligently to make myself a lot more available to Vmax owners, VMOA members or not, in the future!

Well I would think that your presidential obligations would count as credit towards your "engagement in the Vmax community", no? as you know, the higher you climb the ladder, the more of "down-in-the-trench, denim-overalls" work gets replaced with paperwork and silk threads. Don't fret it, bro. It's all good.

Well I would think that your presidential obligations would count as credit towards your "engagement in the Vmax community", no? as you know, the higher you climb the ladder, the more of "down-in-the-trench, denim-overalls" work gets replaced with paperwork and silk threads. Don't fret it, bro. It's all good.

In theory you are very correct that it should count, but I have been given so much by the guys here and in the VMOA over the past few years that I know that I can never make that up. Thing is I get a lot of my ideas for the VMOA and such from the average riders. Those are the folks I need to talk to and pick their brains on how to make the club better and more attractive to members and non-members. If I am not out there I am not accomplishing that goal to the dis-service to all.

It seems that whenever I think I can take a break life catches up with me. My free time has been stretched to nearly nil as of late I realized this today when I popped into the forum and noted that I had posted diddly squat here in quite some time.

I know just how you feel. I almost came up with a price when a buddy asked if I wanted to sell one of my Vmax's. Then I snapped out of it.

Hey Jim, I've just recently started being active in this forum and I've been a member since May. I hope to be more active as well. Thanks.

People that know you personally, like myself, know that the last year or so for you has been a big challenge for you. For most people in your situation, they would have been much less active in the Vmax community.

So I would say, don't sweat it. Anybody that knows you, knows that your are a benefit to the community.

No need for apologies, we all know that life can get in the way sometimes.

Mike

People that know you personally, like myself, know that the last year or so for you has been a big challenge for you. For most people in your situation, they would have been much less active in the Vmax community.

So I would say, don't sweat it. Anybody that knows you, knows that your are a benefit to the community.

No need for apologies, we all know that life can get in the way sometimes.

Mike

I'm with Mike on this Jim, no apology necessary! Life does get in the way, there's only just so much time, energy, money, etc.

You're doing all you can, who could ask for more? :punk:

hey man dont stress im sure everyone knows you cant be in two places at once, your doing a great job, keep it up man.

Thanks guys! Just got word here at work that is quite exciting!!! Have moved on in the process for a job I applied for. If I am successful I will enter an intensive 3yr training program that in the end will have me becoming a Control Room Shift Supervisor at Pickering Nuclear. This means that when I am on shift I am literally in charge of the safe running of $25 billion in nuclear reactors. Anyone scared yet:confused2: LOL!!! Is a very prestigous position, but the training program is probably the most intensive and difficult one I have ever done.

Jim, totally unacceptable. Go stand in the corner and think about what you did. :)

Thanks guys! Just got word here at work that is quite exciting!!! Have moved on in the process for a job I applied for. If I am successful I will enter an intensive 3yr training program that in the end will have me becoming a Control Room Shift Supervisor at Pickering Nuclear. This means that when I am on shift I am literally in charge of the safe running of $25 billion in nuclear reactors. Anyone scared yet:confused2: LOL!!! Is a very prestigous position, but the training program is probably the most intensive and difficult one I have ever done.

I see a modded VMax running on nuclear fusion rods being built soon!! :rofl_200:

I see a modded VMax running on nuclear fusion rods being built soon!! :rofl_200:

Look Ma, no Gas! That would sort of fix your range issues but do you really want your boys straddling that much radiation. Better not lay her down. :rofl_200:

Back