My Bad Gurl

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbretthorton

Reaction score
"Just" about done with the major mods.
Here are a couple pics after all the latest mods.
Just installed my new 240 kit last night!
Hope you likey!

Attachments

• DSC_0727.jpg
    DSC_0727.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC_0726.jpg
    DSC_0726.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC_0725.jpg
    DSC_0725.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC_0724.jpg
    DSC_0724.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC_0723.jpg
    DSC_0723.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC_0729.jpg
    DSC_0729.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 185
Not a saddlebag fan but if you gotta have'm you gotta have'm.

Everything else looks bad ass as usual on the gen 2.

Very nicely done ! I likey the saddlebags. Did you add the exhaust heat protectors to the sides of the saddlebags in fear of melting them when the V-Boost kicks in ? If so ... you did a fine job there :clapping:

Very nicely done ! I likey the saddlebags. Did you add the exhaust heat protectors to the sides of the saddlebags in fear of melting them when the V-Boost kicks in ? If so ... you did a fine job there :clapping:

Nope they are stock Yamaha bags for the Gen II

gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous, what 240 kit did u use?

i dont think the ge. 2s have v-boost because they are EFI ? i think the have the variable intake stacs
:ummm: and dam im jealous !

i dont think the ge. 2s have v-boost because they are EFI ? i think the have the variable intake stacs
:ummm: and dam im jealous !

You are correct, but not quite as pronounced as the good ol V-Boost, still can feel the surge at 6 ish though. they go from 155mm to 50 mm.

Awesome job with the mods! Can you post the part #'s for the mirrors, license plate bracket, and turn signals please! I have to do something about my ugly stock ones... Thanks!

Back