My birthday today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
Well today it`s my birthday and I`ve hit the big 5-0 so we just went out for a little dinner and then back home for a little cake and thats pretty much it.
but here`s some pics anyway.:th_party33: (The sad faces are just for a laugh) yeah right !!!! LOL.
<<Dave>>

Attachments

• 103_4446.jpg
    103_4446.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 103_4451.jpg
    103_4451.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 103_4449.jpg
    103_4449.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 25
:happybday:Sweeeet, you still only look 39. Happppyyyyyy BeeeeeDaayyyy!! :happybday:

And remember, EVERYTHING's legal on your Bday. Now go pull some wheelies and burnouts and do some serious speeding b4 it's midnight and the Max turns into a pumpkin :rofl_200:

:cheers::smileystooges::th_SmileyBoobs::th_wine: :th_drink:

:happybday:Sweeeet, you still only look 39. Happppyyyyyy BeeeeeDaayyyy!! :happybday:

And remember, EVERYTHING's legal on your Bday. Now go pull some wheelies and burnouts and do some serious speeding b4 it's midnight and the Max turns into a pumpkin :rofl_200:

:cheers::smileystooges::th_SmileyBoobs::th_wine: :th_drink:
I would like to "G" but carbs are off to change the jets and all the screws to hex heads. Thats part of the reason why I look soooo happy LOL>
Thanx anyway bro.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Well, happy birthay man!!!
You are exactly 30 years older than me :rofl_200:

happy b-day man, sorry to hear yo couldn't ride your bike on your special day, but mine just past and i drove plenty fast for the both of us hahahah:rofl_200:

Thanx Garret I`m just waiting for Fargo to chime in.
He could use a good laugh.
<<Dave>>:biglaugh:

I could use a good kick in the teeth is what I could use. We will make up that birthday ride as soon as you get your bike up and running better. Let me know when your jets get in and we will get together and have a wrenching party.
I am trying to chase down a very elusive oil leak, plus I need some main jets as well. One day Bro we just be able to ride and ride and not worry about something being messed up.
:happybday: :band:

Back