MY bros boosted rides sweet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what I was thinking. I did click it then it opend a page saying leaving face book so I closed it .

yeah, norton anti virous blocked some kind of attempt to get my laptop!

When ever you see .php and a random link that looks like spam more than likely it is a virus

This guy has 6 post looking for parts. Why bother ? In this case can't the mods delete the account?

Yep, the Report Post Button would work though.

Last edited:
Should we condemn this guy before we know for sure what is happening? His posts for parts seem legit to me. Maybe it is just a goof up? :confused2:

Do we know for sure the links are viruses or malware?

He's been here for almost 3 years. I doubt he would wait in hiding that long to sabotage, LOL. I deleted the link.

I went to the link yesterday. Didn't get any warnings. had pics of some drag cars.

Woops. I deleted them without checking them out. Perhaps he can post the pics up without linking.

When ever you see .php and a random link that looks like spam more than likely it is a virus

where did you hear that? random link, yes, but php? very common language.

where did you hear that? random link, yes, but php? very common language.
"On the internet" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpbS00RNZhY
Even this forum has .php in it's address b/c this site is based on php language. Here is a breif explanation: What is php: "HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. "

"On the internet"
Even this forum has .php in it's address b/c this site is based on php language. Here is a breif explanation: What is php: "HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. "

+1. i've written in php. no expert but theres much easier languages to exploit in. plus its made for server side backend communication iirc.

Sorry if I offended you . Sometimes I jump to conclusions when I seen a message leaving fb I got worried. Thanks for clearing it up.
hey no problem, I would be skeptical too, cause if you get a virus its a big pain. but heres more pics of drag cars. which you will be able to watch live this thursday on bangshift.com all nostalgic race cars thx guys. http://www.pbase.com/nitroimage/sir_archives :eusa_dance:

Which one was your bother's?
I saw some kick ass front-end diggers and a few old school funnycars.

Back