My Buddy Gave ME a GEN 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
Well it isnt a real GenII but its the thought that counts right? My friend does a very similar this to what I do and when he was buying a bulk load of inventory from a Yamaha dealer he remembered 'ol a113ycat and get me the life size dealership display banner. It is exactly like this poster but HUGE by comparison. It is now hanging in my shop waiting for the real deal to be parked under it. Ive got the Yamaha Star Street Lamp with the copper shades and diamond rubber floor mat a 95 Gen I and now both of the dealer life size banners all I need to complete the dream is a REAL Gen II.....:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-VMAX...3210&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

This banner hung in my garage for two years keeping me focused while I built seats to buy the monkey a new toy:clapping:,It still hangs there, but know its to keep me focused on FEEDING THE MONKEY:bang head:.

550 miles today,and Ive decided it not quick enough:confused2:, time to save for the Nash flash:punk:

Attachments

• 2012-03-04_08-53-40_595 keeping the dream alive.jpg
    2012-03-04_08-53-40_595 keeping the dream alive.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 43
Thats the same banner that he gave to me. AND the same reason its in my shop. I will have one just time patience and money. I have tons of two of those!

Damned Monkey...needier than a super model girlfriend!

Back