my creations

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lew L said:
Hi Kelly,
I'm using 6061-T6 Aluminum. It machines well( espcially when I remember to use a quality cutting fluid). I fitted my prototype on the Max an hour ago and it does look much,much better than that wonderful piece of heavy black pipe that Yamaha uses.
If I knew how to post pictures I would:confused2:

Didn't I make you a bar end?????????

Lew

Yessir you did and they are still on the bike. I also have a set of your GSXR caliper spacers on my 11. Nice pieces all!

On the other bike site I'm a member of, I machine a couple of items for the ZX11 site members( there are over 2700 on the site with about 150 active).
Brake caliper adapters/spacers and a foot peg lowering bracket. I'm going to experiment with a footpeg lowering bracket for the V-Max. It will lower the footpeg about 1".

Would some of you taller guys be interested????????

The guys on the ZXR site and WWW.bigbikeworld.com like them.
Lew

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/Vmaxzx11/DSC_0002.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/Vmaxzx11/DSC_0003-1.jpg The picture in this link is of the prototypes

Last edited:
If I kept the bike virtical I'd prollie be interested just for the extra comfort factor. However, I play in the corners so much I'd prollie start hitting the peg if it was lowered.

Thats just me though. I actually almost lowsided a few weeks back in a corner because I got a bit too agressive and found the edge of my rear tire. That sure as hell was fun:damn angry:

I am liking your mods though Lewl, it's nice to see someone with the talent and tools to make this stuff thats actually part of the community. Keep up the good work.

usineux said:
This 2 of my creation :eusa_dance:

mar161687oy.jpg

150000035qa.jpg

I love that, nice job!

Hello Folks,

Got a set of the end caps on my 04 Max and they look SWEET (will be posting pix soon of my max) ! ! !

Doesn't sound too bad either with the mod'd exhaust :D

Btw, Usineux is a great person to deal with too.

That looks sharp. Definite style improvement. Sound good?

Back