My dog video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
This is my dog ginger. She's a 2 yr old Australian cattle dog. There's a lot of dogs that are great at playing ball, but I've never seen one that would look over there shoulder like a receiver. I can throw the ball 50 ft in the air and she will follow it in. Always wanted to make a video of her. So I did:eusa_dance: my 14 yr old son was behind all the making of this. He made it all on his IPOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsO7NSUJ5ok

Nice video Tim....I've never seen a dog follow the ball like that either. My dog just takes off in the direction she thinks the ball is headed and waits for it to hit the ground! :biglaugh:

She's mighty quick too! :punk:

Thanks Danny. She's a big hit at the dog park. That is, until she starts to herd and nip other dogs feet. Hard to stop instinct.

Great dog and great soundtrack. I had an awesome Am Staff 10 years ago that would do the same thing. He would watch me wind up and as soon as I started to pull the trigger he would run in what he thought was the direction I was going to throw the ball and glance back so he could catch it on the run. He was not as successful as your Ginger but man it was impressive when he did catch it.

He's awesome! I couldn't help but notice the older lab there inconvenienced by it all haha. Dogs are the greatest pets ever and that one plays fetch like I have never seen before.

That dog looks like a lot of fun! My dog takes a page out of your older lab's book, too old to care for the most part. She will fetch a ball once or twice but by the third time she takes the ball and goes elsewhere to lay down instead.

Latest posts

Back