My dog

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him.

He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep. If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.

He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.

All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

Oh crap, my dog is a democrat!

I'M NOT EVEN TOUCHING THIS ONE ! ..:confused2:.. BUT I WOULDN'T MIND BEING YOUR DOG ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200:

You should have used Cat.

Dog's are loyal to death and obey your commands.

"If youy pick up a dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. That is the fundamental difference bewteen dog and man"

Or something like that :p

I've always said when I die I wanna come back as one of my dogs, although I'd pass on the shit eating part.

long as my wife keeps the house stocked up on peanut butter I think I'd be fine...:eusa_dance:

Ya, cats are even worse. We used to have a car and it was the laziest thing I've ever seen. It never even wanted to play around or anything. It slept literally probably 22 hours a day, and spent the other 2 hours puking next to beds and knocking things over. I'm convinced it's bulimic. It weighs like 5 pounds and throws up at least several times a week. At least dogs can be fun to have around and the whole "mans best friend" things. Cats just barf in your slippers and give you the stinkeye look all the time.

I know this may be a hijack - but it's sort on topic:

My lady has a cat that is coolest cat I've ever seen. It comes when you call it (most times) plays like a dog does (most of the time) and looks like a small lion.

My MOTHER has a little hell-cat that is an idiot. I dropped a windoe on it's head once before (the window didn't support itself) and weighed about 30 pounds. I was trying to open it, and I didn't even notice the hell-cat sneaking to the window, being the curious cat it is. The window slipped from my finger and it guilotined the cat. Except the head didn't fall off. It didn't break a bone, lose a tooth or anything. But it made a funny noise.

No, I don't advocate hurting any animal unless on purpose.

I just tought it was funny :p

The cat is still alive and still hates me.

LOL, our dogs are drains on us too. The greyhound is the laziest dog I have ever seen and I think is that way for the entire breed. Sleep 95% of the day and make a few sprints!

Sean

Dogs have masters , cats have staff. If you ever wonder who in your household loves you the most , lock 'em in the trunk of your car for an hour and see who's still happy to see you when you let 'em out. :rofl_200:

LOL, our dogs are drains on us too. The greyhound is the laziest dog I have ever seen and I think is that way for the entire breed. Sleep 95% of the day and make a few sprints!

Sean

We had a rescue greyhound, name was boomer, super cool dog..

I called him my 45mph couch potato...all he did was sleep and then go tear big divots in the grass around the trampoline

Here is my chow mix at his best & my half blue heeler half rodesian ridgeback there pretty lazy when they are not wanting to eat some one.LOL

Attachments

• zx 6 christine dogs 005.jpg
    zx 6 christine dogs 005.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 12
  • ZX-6 Non Ebay 007.jpg
    ZX-6 Non Ebay 007.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
news headline i heard a few years ago

"Cat starts housefire, dog saves owner"

my girlfriends cats sleep all day, get up and eat and puke, and go back to bed. theres hair on everything they own, it really sucks when youre mowing down mashpos (mashed potatoes) and youll see someone just freeze....... and theyll reach in their mouth and pull a monster out. and you dare not laugh.. cuz youre next.

our dog however does have jobs. he keeps us from getting robbed, literally, we have cameras and people pull up in their cars and he runs right up to their car growling and they just pull out and leave and call us later. he also barks when someone is coming up the lane so we know ahead of time when pizza is here. he also cleans our plates because we dont have a disposal, and the plates are always squeeky clean.

we know if theres an animal in the woods because he chases them.

he swims with us. and waits for us to get out of the water before he comes out to make sure we're ok.

he stands by us when we shoot guns. he waits for the bobber to go under before he jumps in the water when we're fishing too. he runs around with us when we ride four wheelers. both of them we've had could run with the fourwheeler at 35 miles per hour for about an hour at a time, take a 10 minute break and then chase us again.

hell sit right by your feet, you stand up, he stands up.

and hes always happy to see us. hes bad sometimes until dad comes outside and he straightens up.

he can hear his truck coming 10 miles away i swear, hell stand by the driveway 2 minutes ahead of time and wait.

i have no doubt hed chase a bear... ecspecially if it were attacking one of us or a child

he also keeps the nighbors dogs away while the young ones play in the yard

weve had no health problems out of him either. small dogs are sick all the time.

he knows what "NO" means too. if he got into something he knew he shouldnt have he wimpers when you say no to him

he also sits by you with his head down when hes out of food.

they are a little bit expensive on the food side, they dont really shed that bed either.

oh btw, hes a chesapeke bay retriever
we've had 2 of them and they dont even need trained, they do alot of the same stuff and we never showed them anything. very very loyal, someone even stole him once and we drove around and found him and brought him home. they put an ugly brown collar on him. if you have a little land and can find one for a couple hundred bucks you wont regret it.

they also dont poop where they know youre gonna walk.

our first and second one only knew each other for a couple days and they are so similar its crazy. they do almost everything the same, they also both like to get rocks and bricks out of the pond with their feet. and they love water.

theyll also chase anything you throw!!!!!! if they bring it back or not all depends on how yummy it is.

they can also catch like crazy!!!!! if you throw a pop can or a frisbee they will jump 15 feet off your porch and catch it mid air. our first one munched on firecrackers and let them pop in his mouth. they chase ducks and geese around in circles and circles until they leave.

they always have energy but arent annoying like small dogs.

we had to put the first one down after 16 years, it got so old it could hardly stand and started to get gangrene on its legs. only dog my dad ever cried about letting go. we got him for free because they thought he was too wild to train. we all loved him.

cats are a retarded money pit.

my stepmom bought cocker spaniels, irish hounds, shit zus, poodles, theyre all retarded!!1 dumbest dogs ever. they bark at their own reflections until you close the blinds. the stand in front of you and bark and run away when you stand up. worse than cats. and they bark for no reason.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/chesapeakebay.htm this is probably spot on.

the only bad thing this dog did was chomp a small retarded dogs head when it tried to get in his dog food feeder. it went brain dead in one chomp. it made a dumb wimper sound like "AR! AR! AR! AR! every 3 seconds for 2 days before we let it go with a shovel. the dog costed 2 grand and it racked up another 2k in medical bills.
my dad was pissed. not at our retriever, but at his ex wife for blowing 4 grand on something that was useless, all it did was eat food and bark and get hair everywhere.

Back on topic here....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

THAT is some FUNNY shit!

If you want it... Go out and work for it like most of us do.

Chris

Latest posts

Back