My God!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't disagree with you there Heretic....but, after looking all of them over closely, I gotta say there ain't an uglee one in the bunch!! :clapping:

ps...can you stretch out your avatar vid a little......say about a half hour? :drool:

i think theyre all photoshopped lol. if you judge by the size of their heads, theyre like 7 foot 4. theyre streeeeeeetched

Can't disagree with you there Heretic....but, after looking all of them over closely, I gotta say there ain't an uglee one in the bunch!! :clapping:

ps...can you stretch out your avatar vid a little......say about a half hour? :drool:

+11111 :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but the VS girls are ALL photoshopped.....and quite heavily at that.

I have an acquaintance that used to work for the company that did all of the photo retouching for VS. It is amazing what they can do with PS.

Just a short list of some of the things that are routinely done:

1: Cellulite removal (nobody likes cottage cheese)
2: Belly button replacement (one of the models actually has no belly button.....hatched from a pod???)
3: Tatoo removal (not sure which model it is, but one of them has a huge tatoo on her calf)
4: Boobie enhancement (All of the models get enlarged at least 2 cup sizes)
5: Weight loss (most of the models loose 10 to 15 lbs due to photoshop magic.

Once an awhile, if you know what to look for, you can actually see the remnants of the photoshop work.

None of those women are holding a beer, my dinner, or my lost car keys, so they've got nothin' on my wife.

I'm either getting old, or at least practical.

From what I've gathered about men most love curvy women. I do believe they are all stick straight. I think their thighs are about as big as my bicep! I'll show you a real woman!!!!

From what I've gathered about men most love curvy women. I do believe they are all stick straight. I think their thighs are about as big as my bicep! I'll show you a real woman!!!!

And so we wait.......:whistlin::th_favorites24:

Latest posts

Back