My grandmother passed away this morning.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
I am obviously bummed out but at the same time relieved. She was not suffering anything physically painful, but she had lost her mind.

She is in a better place.

This was my dads mom.

Todd

I'm so sorry, my condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Todd I know how you feel bud. My grandmother always took care of me and always told me about the past present future when I was growing up and I always like talking with her. But than all she talked about was present and than the past. I did get to her alot about the familys past my whole life and the rest of hers. Looking at it both ways is the only way. Do the sad with family and remember the good.

aw man! im so sorry for your loss. I know the feelinh all too well. my deepest condolences.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Ya that would be cool todd a nice smokie burnout on video for yours and all of our grand mothers. I can just here. What my grandmother would say about watching you or me smoking the tire. Whats wrong with you kids dont you know that tires cost alot of money. You better not get any of that smoke over here. That such a nice bike why would you treat it like that. Than she would go into some story about my dad when he was my age and tell on him and we would have a good laugh.

Latest posts

Back