Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

Fire-medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

sider

Reaction score
Two different-design ones, done someplace at a lower latitude than I am-at: 25.7 degrees north. My guess from the background.

Arlen Ness had ones of a similar profile. Narrow, with a lot of 'sweep-back,' for large round headlamps.
Arlen Ness Universal Fairing For Harley Narrow Glide | 10% ($22.99) Off! - RevZilla
Well, I would say they are very different. I don't know how long Arlen Ness took, but I have 3 years of designing, modeling, tweaking and cursing on mineπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…The first major difference is that mine is integrated into the frame, so it won't turn with the wheel. As soon as I finish the painting, I publish some photos when it is installed. Thanks for having me Made discover that of Arlen NessπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

sider

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Fire-medic, post: 501053, member: 6380"]
Dove ti trovi?
[/CITAZIONE]

I'm italian and i live in italy

sider

Reaction score
Glad you made that distinction because there are a lot of Italians living in the United States!

Nice work!
Thanks desert_strikeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yes, what you say is very true, it is precisely for this reason that I have specified that I live (unfortunately) in Italy:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Italians are like weeds: you can find them everywhereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

desert_max

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks desert_strikeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yes, what you say is very true, it is precisely for this reason that I have specified that I live (unfortunately) in Italy:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Italians are like weeds: you can find them everywhereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes. My ex-wife was a Bronx Italian. Her mother and father came from Naples after World War II.

(EX wife!!!)

Latest posts