my home work .... windshield

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PCW which is close-to Schenectady NY offers a heavy-duty diaphragm spring, more clamping force than the OEM but a lighter pull than the Double Clutch Spring mod. It works well in my experience. Plus it's much-cheaper than the Lockhart multi coil spring pressure plate.

173 East Main Street
Amsterdam NY 12010
(518) 859 6669

Call, if you want to order. Here's his email, but calling is best.

[email protected]

Last edited:
PCW, che è vicino a Schenectady NY, offre una molla a diaframma per impieghi gravosi, una forza di serraggio maggiore rispetto all'OEM ma una trazione più leggera rispetto alla molla a doppia frizione mod. Funziona bene nella mia esperienza. Inoltre è molto più economico della piastra di pressione della molla elicoidale multipla Lockhart.

173 East Main Street
Amsterdam NY 12010
(518) 859 6669

Chiama, se vuoi ordinare. Ecco la sua e-mail, ma chiamare è la cosa migliore.

[email protected]
[/CITAZIONE]
tI thank you very much for the information but I am now hesitant about purchases from them, because once they arrive in Italy, between duties and VAT, the cost goes up a lot. I was considering the purchase of a plate with single springs that would be sold to me used by a friend who sold the vmax, but before buying it, I want to try it with the single original spring,And check if it actually slips. When I had added (more than 15 years ago) the second spring, I had also removed that archaic anti-hopping system, placed on the last clutch disc. And replaced the "half disk" with a "regular" one, but I never tried if that modification is enough to prevent slippage

Back