My last ride for the Year ( a year in review)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Just home from work and there is 9 hrs left of 2009 so im off for my last ride of the year . Hasnt been a bad year apart from getting airbourne sideways on the Max:ummm: but shit happens . A big thanks to everyone on here who helped me out on that to:You_Rock: , Still waiting on some parts so will do the thankyou think properly when Max is priddy again .
Work has been slow during the year due to the recession but luckly as here havent been affected as much as your brothers in the north .
Our government tried to raise bike rego's 300% so they :protest:
in the 1000s and seemed to have backed down a bit but there is another one organised next year which i will be on .
Plans foe next year - new engine guards for the Max and maybe some engine mounts or frame brace . Summer is coming up so have a couple of rides organised :rocket bike: ..... and i have some work to do on my house , new bathroom and kitchen .

Hope everyone has an awesome New Year :party:

What was your year like and whats your next years plans ? :punk:

I had a great year!! It started off with the Brownie Run, a bunch of riding, the Pizza Run, a bunch of riding, then a nice little 4 hour ride to have a burger with Tugla in Upstate NY, then a bunch more riding!

Made lots of new V Max friends and went on several rides into Mass. with them.

All told I covered about 9K.

Also got started on my steering head bearing replacement project in '09, but the way it's looking it may be well into 2010 before I get it completed!

Back