My late brother

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aitchy

Reaction score
Hi all it is 5 years ago tomorrw that my big brother died ( not a bike accident my i say) but he lived for bikes had loads over the years x7s rds then he moved up to the big stuff z900 gs 1000 after that he got into his goldwings 1000 1100 1200 1500 1800 plus he had a v max which i still have RIP Alan not a day gos by without me thinking about you

I see a tribute bike in the making.
I lost a sister of a brain aneurysm when she was 41. I live in her house and after 15 yrs, I no longer think of her everyday but miss her and often think of the "what ifs" if she was still here.
Surely your brother would be smiling you are keeping the Max going.
Hey, you don't post up enough, get busy!

I feel your pain, I lost my little brother May 2006 and I still think of him often. He was 10 yrs younger so when he passed he was just getting into becoming a gear head. He had a honda civic when he passed the he and I had talked about fixing up into a street legal drag car. He was into the Japanese cars and turbos, unfortunately I was stationed in England and never got to work on the car with him. I know own that car and have it in storage in Georgia my last duty station. When I return from Guam, I plan on getting that civic and finishing the build how I remember he wanted it. At the moment, it has a 2.4 liter that has been sleeved with a precision turbo and very large injectors on it. The last time it ran, it did 10.97 in the quarter. Our goal was to try and get 400hp at the front wheels and I am very close at the moment. I know that over time we tend not to think about our loved ones as often but you will never forget them, RIP Allen and my brother Daniel.

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

I feel your pain, I lost my little brother May 2006 and I still think of him often. He was 10 yrs younger so when he passed he was just getting into becoming a gear head. He had a honda civic when he passed the he and I had talked about fixing up into a street legal drag car. He was into the Japanese cars and turbos, unfortunately I was stationed in England and never got to work on the car with him. I know own that car and have it in storage in Georgia my last duty station. When I return from Guam, I plan on getting that civic and finishing the build how I remember he wanted it. At the moment, it has a 2.4 liter that has been sleeved with a precision turbo and very large injectors on it. The last time it ran, it did 10.97 in the quarter. Our goal was to try and get 400hp at the front wheels and I am very close at the moment. I know that over time we tend not to think about our loved ones as often but you will never forget them, RIP Allen and my brother Daniel.

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

Thanks David as they say times a great healer take care bud.

I can definitely empathize with everyone here.
I lost my younger brother (who sold me my Vmax back in 2001) a few years ago and just recently lost mu oldest sister.

I think about them at the weirdest times (triggered by things that happen or people I see or whatever) and it always makes me smile so I really can't complain.

But my condolences to you guys, just remember they do live on in our hearts and minds.

Back