My latest Michigan Vmax Hooligan mod...... Zippo Lighter!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Got my new laser machine in today. Spent almost 7 hours in training with it.

It was delivered late and I was hoping to have it installed and working by 3 pm...... well I didnt start my own parts after training till 9pm. :bang head:

But here are some pictures through the protective glass.

I bought a few Zippo's before the machine came in with the idea to make some neat stuff.....new in box ready to go!

Too bad I don't smoke.... well maybe if you count rear tires....

Well what do you think?

How much toddler I'm thinking I might want a couple of them Maybe a few of them. that new machine is pretty b***** it's starting to give me big ideas

:biglaugh:Maybe a Michigan hooligan Vmax glock edition.

Very cool new toy, Todd - all sorts of neat things you could do with that.

I don't smoke either... but I kind of want one too.

Scott

You should use that machine to do side covers, that'd be awesome bud! I'd be interested in a lighter depending on how much they are.

sent from my HTC Rezound using tapatalk now Free

Guys if you're interested in one shoot me an email. I only have a few lighters and had other plans for them so if you want one let me know.

Jay left you a voice mail earlier also. I also have a few small parts I found I want to give you as well. Also if you want a Texas one I can do that!

Todd

Sweet! What kind of laser? A YAG type I suspect? I have a CO2 Epilog.

Laser Type: Ytterbium Fiber Laser
Wavelength: 1064nm
kHz: 0-100kHz

163 mm focal length lens so I have a 4.3x4.3 marking area. Which if you cut it down to a square area I am safely in the 3" range most of the time.

1375676_619512921434164_1052015043_n.jpg

1379307_619162594802530_1080286680_n.jpg

Permanent Annealed marking.... was playing around with "bullet with your name on it " idea.....my wife wasn't impressed when I made her one LOL.

Yes I did some plastic with it the first day with the trainer. Firsst shot... and it came out nice. He was impressed that our settings worked first time. Said that usually diiesnt happen lol.

Thanks guys!

Back