My Max got a little brother last week

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nubicon

Reaction score
This is an example of why you don't browse local craigslist postings...things follow you home!

20160721_153500.jpg

What a different riding experience than the Vmax. It really highlights just how bad the Max is in turns, lol. I'd highly recommend throwing a leg over one of these if you get the chance. Great fun in a different way!

This isn't as fast as the Max, not even close really. But that doesn't mean it's slow. It just has a very calm, relaxed and DECEIVING acceleration. It's always doing 20 mph faster than I think it is. And it is so much more livable on the highway. It does 80 mph at only 3850rpm

Blax- have you done the XB9 primary mod to yours?

And as a bonus my old Tuber S3T aftermarket levers fit this bike. Total win
20160722_101228.jpg

If you need tuber parts for it let me know. I have quite a lot of parts built up and will be parting out my S3T.

This is an example of why you don't browse local craigslist postings...things follow you home!

20160721_153500.jpg

What a different riding experience than the Vmax. It really highlights just how bad the Max is in turns, lol. I'd highly recommend throwing a leg over one of these if you get the chance. Great fun in a different way!

what model , make, year and cc is this bike ? I really like it !!

what model , make, year and cc is this bike ? I really like it !!

That is a 2009 Buell XB12Ss in translucent Hero Blue. It's their "long" wheelbase model, which is only 53.7"! It had only 1275 miles on it so I couldn't pass it up :punk:

101hp and 80lb-ft fuel injected 1200 Harley Sportster based engine. It's changed so much from a stock Evo Harley that they almost need to call it something else.

Last edited:
Back