My New Bike! - Derbi GPR 50

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
I just bought this bike a week ago. I only paid $1,300 for it. Yes, it is a 50cc bike, but it is considered a "scooter." The nice thing is that no registration fees are required, and I just paid $35 for a year of insurance... not to mention the awesome MPG! It goes a respectable 60 MPH even with my fat butt on it. I'm using it for transportation for work now, but this will eventually become my son's bike when I get a man's bike. Ha ha.

Go ahead and laugh, but what would you ride at $7.00 per gallon for fuel (Hungary)? :confused2:

Derbi_GPR_2.jpg

Derbi_GPR_1.jpg

hey ya gotta adapt right? i like it man, for what it is

Yup. That's a nice 50cc.

And at 7 dollars a gallon I'd likely be driving something similar.

60mph? Not bad at all for 50cc. My Briggs and Stratton powered 300cc bike only musters 50mph.

I used to have a little 50cc pocket bike that looked a lot like that, except it was two-stroke, Chinese, and a piece o' crap.

...I used to have a little 50cc pocket bike that looked a lot like that, except it was two-stroke, Chinese, and a piece o' crap.

This bike is a 2-stroke, but it has oil injection. So I only have to fill the gas tank and the oil tank. That's a lot better than "shakin' the can" every time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back