my new paint, more morley chrome, new maxgasser

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
well as some of you know i was cleaning my bike last year before the brownie run and it fell over and screwed up my paint job :bang head: so i couldnt live with it and i took it to someone to fix it. well it looked ok in his shop, the airbrushing that was done was still there, but not very noticeable. he lightly sprayed over everything to match. when i got home and put it on the bike, i took it outside and it was purple :bang head:. nothing against purple, just not for me. so i took it all apart again and took it to a different guy . he sanded it all down again and painted it viper blue and added airbrushing similar to the design i had before. he added a little to much silver (imo), but all in all its pretty good. so basically i have a small fortune in the paint.

The other thing i had done was i sent Morley my rear wheel to get chromed, and i must say it looks awesome. I have chrome on my bike from probably 4 different places and Seans chrome is absolutely the best! i also had him do my rear differential last year and it had a leak from one of the seals. i sent it back to sean and he put all new seals in and no more leaks. Thanks Sean...
Anybody looking to chrome something, call Sean and get it done right.

Got my new maxgasser from Rick a couple weeks ago. I actually purchased the first maxgasser at thunder last year and he told me after i bought it that the first couple seats sold will eventually be replaced with new ones once he works out all the kinks. Well Rick is a man of his word, cause he sent me a brand new one with blue stitching. He makes a great seat and stands behind it all the way. its very comfortable, and the quality is top notch,Thanks Rick!

the other thing i bought this year was a new belly pan, and a stebel air horn.
So thats it, im done for the year and ready to ride ...

Heres a few pics

Attachments

• vmax 011 (Small).jpg
    vmax 011 (Small).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 153
  • vmax 010 (Small).jpg
    vmax 010 (Small).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 162
  • vmax 015 (Small).jpg
    vmax 015 (Small).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 152
  • vmax 017 (Small).jpg
    vmax 017 (Small).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 163
  • vmax 032 (Small).jpg
    vmax 032 (Small).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 140
  • vmax 008 (Small).jpg
    vmax 008 (Small).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 158
Wow!! That looks awesome Bill, mines out for paint as well, found a couple cracks and I couldn't live with those. Same color of course and once it's back I'll show and tell of a bunch of new mods for this year as well. Hopefully I'll be able to do thunder this June but if you want to get together to ride before that let me know. And again, Looks great!! Ed

i " WOW " , LOOKS FUCKING VICIOUS " BILL " , CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AT " BROWNIE RUN 2011 " ! .. :punk:

Looks great Bill you need to get a stainless steel plate and mount it on the radiator shroud for the inspection sticker.

i I LIKE THE BELLY PAN TOO , ( COMING TO A POINT ) ! .. " MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE IT " ! . :biglaugh:

Sweet man, you have one sweet ass bike Bill! Rick did a superb job on the seat as well!
I can't wait to see it up close @ Danny's! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Bike looks great Bill, cant wait to see it in person at BR2011 !

Thanks for the compliments guys.

i'm getting excited with all this brownie run talk and hungry too , just 2 more months to go!

We need some more guys from PA up at Dannys this year, Who wants to ride up with me? Its a great time, you wont be disapointed...

I talked to tim and he has a really special show planned for us this year, he said last year was just a warm up :th_favorites24:

All he would tell me was it has something to do with 2 bikes, Big Mike, and some astro glide :confused2:

Thanks for the compliments guys.

i'm getting excited with all this brownie run talk and hungry too , just 2 more months to go!

We need some more guys from PA up at Dannys this year, Who wants to ride up with me? Its a great time, you wont be disapointed...

I talked to tim and he has a really special show planned for us this year, he said last year was just a warm up :th_favorites24:

All he would tell me was it has something to do with 2 bikes, Big Mike, and some astro glide :confused2:
Astro glide, eh? I'm calling dibs on the garage turnout parking area then! :biglaugh:
Did he mention anything about a catch net or rear door on the garage?

Astro glide, eh? I'm calling dibs on the garage turnout parking area then! :biglaugh:
Did he mention anything about a catch net or rear door on the garage?

he did say something about the rear door, but im not sure if he was talkling about the garage??

Bill, that is one great looking max! Damn fine work Brother! Love the lines and style of the bike:worthy:

Mike

very nice bill, i can only hope mine turns out half as nice as yours when i am done with it in the next ten years.

Looks awesome Bill!!! Can't wait to see it up close and personal at Dan-o's! Looking forward to see what Tim comes up with this year. Think I will hide Toxic in the other garage while he performs his special "magic":rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back