My new setup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joelyons50023

Reaction score
This is what I have been working on and it is just about finished i just need to paint and finish all of the wiring. Wada you guys think?

Attachments

• SSPX0241.jpg
    SSPX0241.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 171
  • SSPX0242.jpg
    SSPX0242.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 151
  • SSPX0243.jpg
    SSPX0243.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 181
This setup only cost me $220 with the tach. a lot better than $500 LOL and I like the look and function of it. And thanks for the comments.

Last edited:
This setup only cost me $220 with the tach. a lot better than $500 LOL and I like the look and function of it. And thanks for the comments.

Thats a very interesting setup you have made Joe. Are those LEDS for the indicators? Do they work or just for show?

Sorry...

Didn't know they have a scared board now after being on tour with the pros ;)

Some things never change ;)

Yes the indicators "show me" neutral , blinkers, high beam, and I made the oil light the low fuel light. works great with a few diods and resistors. why you like it, for you I would charge $300 lankee.

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT SET-UP ! NICE JOB ! ..:punk:HERE IN JERSEY , THERE ARE SO MANY COPS JUST WEIGHTING TO SCREW WITH YOU FOR DOING 3 MPH'S OVER THE LIMIT , YOU'D HAVE TO HAVE THE SPEED-O UP ON THE BARS ALSO , BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS LOOK AT IT ! AND WITH IT DOWN THERE I'D WINED-UP RUNNING INTO THE BACK OF SOMEBODY ! ..:rofl_200:

That looks great!!!!:eusa_dance:

Very nice setup, and functional as well.....NICE:clapping:

Looks slick as hell Bro!

Do you mind me suggesting a minor thing? Maybe consider rotating your tach so that 9 Grand is straight up and down? That way all you have to do is glance down to see when the needle hits 12 o'clock to know it's time to grab another one.

Either way, very nice work. :biglaugh:

Looks slick as hell Bro!

Do you mind me suggesting a minor thing? Maybe consider rotating your tach so that 9 Grand is straight up and down? That way all you have to do is glance down to see when the needle hits 12 o'clock to know it's time to grab another one.

Either way, very nice work. :biglaugh:

The"Petty Slant"...Richard Petty had the guages in his race car rotated so that when in normal operating limits the needles all pointed in a straight line across the dash.....very easy to tell if somthing is amiss:clapping:

Edit:Maybe it was all 12o'clock???I think it was the line.....I forget now....

Damn CRS is acting up today:confused2:

Yes the indicators "show me" neutral , blinkers, high beam, and I made the oil light the low fuel light. works great with a few diods and resistors. why you like it, for you I would charge $300 lankee.

Nahh a 140 speedo isnt enough for me I like to see 155 , - mark and I like Autometer Tachometers. How did you get that speedometer to fit in there like that?

Back