My new Vmax destroyer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
It's fathers day here down under and I've been meaning to finish these for awhile. I'm off to Australia in a couple of weeks and will finally give my Dad the gift I intended to give him for awhile but for my lack of spare time.
I made enough parts to finish 4 engines and will keep one for myself and give the others to family members. 90% of it is stainless steel so it's not going to rust and if they are kept in the family they should last forever.

This isn't finished and is only mocked up, I probably have about 1-2 days work to get them all done. I'll post a picture or video link when it's done.

Flame gulper or vacuum engines are not very strong power wise but are simple with little fuss.

Thinking about adding Vboost........:biglaugh:

Last edited:
That is outstanding!
When are you going to start on the V4 version???

BTW, I have done more then a few steam engines abd they never looked as good as those!

I made one in school years ago and it was a neat project for sure. The one you have looks great!

I totally want to get into building engine kits.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Ah, give a boy a lathe and some metal and stand back!
Reminds me of the high dollar "Center Pin" fly fishing reels.
It almost like magic how they spin so smoothly, effortlessly and prolonged on the slightest spin.
Some of those are a few thousand each and your contraption is much more substantial. Maybe give you an idea of worth on the market.
Thanks for sharing it.

Back