my new voodoo exhaust and jared

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m old so I have to say, I wish more exhaust cans looked like the old reverse cone megaphones then like someone stuck an oil can on the end of your pipe!

Just for the record I was not rude on the phone with Jared at all he made that up I knew I didn't need to be rude because I could just come to this forum and be honest and that's what I did peace out

I have delkevic slip on exhaust carbon fiber 8in on my bike now the only problem I had was an issue with the muffler packing blowing dust all over my rim which led me down a path of thinking it was aluminum dust but I took the Mufflers off and rode the bike and it didn't do it anymore so I confirmed it was packing and delkevic stepped up and backed up his product he actually sent me two brand-new mufflers gaskets and clamps what a stand-up guy

Love that look!

btw, come spring, I would love to ride with you some time... even if I don’t have a Vmax anymore

Craig you know that you are always welcome in my rearview mirror.

The damn Emoji didn't show up what the hell:mad:

Well ofcourse I’m in your rear view... I don’t know where the Hell we are going.

besides, you have two more cylinders... pull two plugs and we will be even... right?

but wait until after I try to talk you into letting me give a gen 2 a test ride.

I know you would love to try something a couple hundred pounds lighter(G)

my Son is living with me now. Might be able to get him to come along too. Except he has heard the tails of how people on Vmax ride... he may not want to be left behind in the dust... and tire smoke

I sold this to buy the vmax.

Attachments

• 20190208_165448.jpg
    20190208_165448.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 10
V twin
650 cc
Something like 65 hp
But I did buy a full system pipe/can for it
And for Christmas a air cleaner and ecu tuner
Walt loves it! So much better then his Yamaha which is a FZ600
And will be for sale cheap in the Spring

Oh wait... did you mean MY bike?

what gave it away? The Superman shirt?

many years ago I had a Penton 400 which was a KTM 2 strok “ enduro”

yes it’s a Super Duke. Just a decat pipe and ECU tuner for now, but I have a new airbox and filter (Rottweiler) to install this spring. When I can walk again.

Last edited:
I am very familiar with penton and ktm. I almost went with a 1290 duke myself. Hope you get better soon.

Attachments

• 20200120_211029.jpg
    20200120_211029.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 8
Well I know a guy that might be willing to let you test ride a Super Duke this spring...

of course you will have to start out with traction control ON I think you should experience the bike on two wheels for a while before you ride it on one

I really wanted to get a gen 2, but everyone wanted stupid high prices. The KTM ended up just about $5,000 less then I could get a used Gen 2... and it is lighter which is important to old guys like me

Latest posts

Back