My new winter garage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
:rofl_200:What my wife don't love me?? This is my bike in our living room. We were still able to keep the bird couch & play stand so I only needed to move a table & lamp & put down some carpet to catch any driippings. She will be parked here through the winter to do any mods n such. Either she really loves me & Maxine or she is crazy as I am. This reminds me of doing a valve job on my kitchen table on my small block 350 in my first ever apt . I need to get a shed or garqage for next year..:nyah nyah::th_image003::grinch:

[

Attachments

• SAM_1009.jpg
    SAM_1009.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 154
  • SAM_1008.jpg
    SAM_1008.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 135
  • SAM_1007.jpg
    SAM_1007.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 131
good on ya.... My wife would have me drawn and quarted. lol. you should get her something nice! the bike I mean.... lol

peace,
evan...

I would never put my vmax in the living room. Between the kids and the dogs, its too dirty and susceptible to damage up there. I keep it down in the garage where its clean and safe.

My wife is nice enough to accept the fact that the bikes stay in the heated garage and our cars stay in the driveway. Sometimes I don't give her enough credit.

I would never put my vmax in the living room. Between the kids and the dogs, its too dirty and susceptible to damage up there. I keep it down in the garage where its clean and safe.

My wife is nice enough to accept the fact that the bikes stay in the heated garage and our cars stay in the driveway. Sometimes I don't give her enough credit.
My wife is a neat freak so its always clean also we have no kids just our parrots.: )

You gotta do.........what cha gotta do.......just make sure that tail light lens isn't too close to that swinging door.......

I was eyeing up the kitchen table space, then it was the spare bedroom, but finally decided to keep Redbone outside. By outside I mean in my motorcycle trailer with added insulation, and a heater. What, I can't let my baby be out there in the cold, and besides I'll need a warm place to work on her too!!:biglaugh:

yhea Real Man an Fine Lady
i did the same 2008 and 2009
the pick is from 2009,

Attachments

• max2009003.jpg
    max2009003.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 52
Yea, I kept mine in the living room every night for the first year, then i built a shop in the back yard a/c & heated .

My garage

The garage is generally "my place"; with the exception of my"wife's parking space".
Parking anything there is NOT an option, never, ever, no way, no how.

Just got a new toy............
It shares space on "my" side of the garage with the VMaxs.
Pickup truck has been forced out into the cold.
I "ain't" bitchin'............I consider myself very fortunate.

Jester 42

Attachments

• 2013 Mustang with 307 horsepower V-6.jpg
    2013 Mustang with 307 horsepower V-6.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Interior #3.jpg
    Interior #3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 20
  • The crew chief inspects the manual.jpg
    The crew chief inspects the manual.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 27
My garage

Correction: :bang head: 305 horse V6; not 307 horse V6.

Won't win any trophies at the strip, but it's fast enough to get unwanted attention on "you know who's" radar, if you get careless...........

Jester 42

Attachments

• Engine compartment 3.7 Liter V6 engine.jpg
    Engine compartment 3.7 Liter V6 engine.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
OK now that my bike is stripped just engine and frame I have a problem. I wanted to paint engine and touch up frame I don't think Gina will go for me painting in the living room. Although I could put a fan in the window to suck out the fumes? Lol. I've got myself in a jam this time.

I had a temporary garage like that last christmas,it didnt last long

Attachments

• 190 SURPRISE.jpg
    190 SURPRISE.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 33
Wayne,

If you need to paint you can use my garage (after the wife leaves for Taiwan!!), we'll set up a makeshift booth (lots of plastic) and borrow my neighbors portable heater. Just can't do it during a snow storm as I hate cleaning off the cars!! :)

Wayne,

If you need to paint you can use my garage (after the wife leaves for Taiwan!!), we'll set up a makeshift booth (lots of plastic) and borrow my neighbors portable heater. Just can't do it during a snow storm as I hate cleaning off the cars!! :)

Thanks Frank but im afraid I would have a he'll of a time getting my bike there w no wheels or suspension it's sitting on the frame I need to paint motor n touch up frame. Thank you for the kind offer anyway.

I didn't see a recent pic, so I thought you'd stripped her down completely...you'll figure it out...where there's a will there's a way!!!

Thanks Frank but im afraid I would have a he'll of a time getting my bike there w no wheels or suspension it's sitting on the frame I need to paint motor n touch up frame. Thank you for the kind offer anyway.

Put that sucker on a dolly cart and wheel it out to a trailer. Don't try lifting the vmax engine yourself. I made that mistake getting it into the bed of my truck. My back hurt for a month after that!

Ya I don't plan on moving it Steveoo as soon as I get my swing arm n calipers back it will be able to roll.

Latest posts

Back