my sat morning

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I skipped going to see a good band that I had free tickets to because a friends wife ask me to cook for his birthday. I been up since 4 am baby sitting the smoker. Oh what fun.lol

Attachments

• 20140503_083637.jpg
    20140503_083637.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 49
I'm sure its gonna be good, I sure would like to see a grill/smokeing catagory added to the forum since most of the guys do the out door cooking any way. I think it would create a lot of intrest.........

I'm sure its gonna be good, I sure would like to see a grill/smokeing catagory added to the forum since most of the guys do the out door cooking any way. I think it would create a lot of intrest.........
I usually cook my Briskets about an hour per pound. I do have a couple little trick where I can cut an hour of so or time out. I am cooking this one about 13 hours & I had it aging a bit in the fridge & started it marinating 2 days ago.

If and when you get time Pm me that recepie, if you don't mind sharing. A lot of people don't like to let their secrec cooking tips out, but if you don't I will understand........Joe

Well I skipped going to see a good band that I had free tickets to because a friends wife ask me to cook for his birthday. I been up since 4 am baby sitting the smoker. Oh what fun.lol

I am not sure if that is really baby sitting..... I think it is more like the big bad wolf , waiting for the perfect opportunity to take a little nibble. :rofl_200:

G

Man, I need to swing by your place for parts on BBQ day next time! Looks delicious!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back