• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My special for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
PICS - http://1drv.ms/1nF5ErY

Certainly one of the most modified GEN1 around. Only part still stock is the rear caliper hanger. This bike has gone extended modification and tuning, won't even dare to do the math of the total build cost. Specs follow below. Yes its for sale. Serious enquiries only please and no i will not break it. This bike works as a team and its as a team that it will stay. Still had lots of plans for it but too many toys and too little time to play. Bike is in Germany.So here it is.

Wheels - Taylormade threepart drag 17x6 and 18x4.5 fully polished with 200/50R17 and 130/60R18 Metzeler in great condition
Rotors - 320mm front and 282mm rear all wavy and as new
Calipers - Front 6 pot ISR polished, rear 4 pot Harrison Billet polished
Front fender - custom fiberglass
Triples - High end alloy with risers
Headlights - billet dual spotights with LED lights
Rizoma blinkers
MOSFET FH020 high end regulator to keep the battery in good condition
Dyna green individual coils with taylor silicon HT leads and caps
Forks - White Power Roma 4357 with TüV just rebuilt 3 months ago by White Power and zero miles on them since
Stainless steel dragbar with mounted billet watch
Masters - Radial masters with anodized billet reservoirs and levers upfront and AP racing rear brake master
Grips - Rizoma
Underslung left mirror
Custom fiberglass gauge pod cowl
Tank - 40 liter custom aluminium tank with godridge aviation filler and billet fuel line quick disconnect great for maintenance withou the need to remove fuel from tank
Frame - a one off aluminium frame (only one in the world) with matching aluminium rear sets
Swingarm - OTec billet machined with swivel caliper torque arm
Paint - A one off paintscheme - airbrush, fender, tank, side panels and rear seat cowl (theme is Lady Death)
Dynojet stage 7 carburettors with a custom alloy plenum
Engine - 1300cc with forged JE pistons and forged Carrillo rods in a custom metallic gold and polished covers.
Custom Exactrep curved radiator and oil radiator with stainless AN hoses and oil filter adapter
MTC lockup clutch with extended clearcover with LED lighting (amazing) the cover has an aviation filler port relocated due the frame
NOx - full NOS wet system with big billet reservoir with bracket and pressure gauge
Battery - As new Odissey PC680 (the best i've had so far)
Custom glass fiber seat cowl with stainless grabrail
Shocks - top of the line fully adjustable Ohlins
Exhaust - Stainless headers with Laser pro-stock stainless silencers
License plate billet bracket
Stainless rear fender
Billet coolant reservoir and overflow reservoir
Stainless braided silicon coolant hoses
Custom leather seat
Stainless braided hydraulic lines all around
etc etc...
Oh I forgot to mention that this bike won every single bikeshow it ever entered both category and paint.

Attachments

• 0102.jpg
    0102.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 1932615_10203326792993339_635264264_o.jpg
    1932615_10203326792993339_635264264_o.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 1966122_10203326796433425_938332992_o.jpg
    1966122_10203326796433425_938332992_o.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 99
Always love seeing pics if that bike, hard to believe anyone would ever part with it.

I have to say one of the hardest things in building something for yourself is trying to convince the worth to someone else. NEVER does the person putting their signature on it EVER get back the BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS they put into it. Much less the $$$$$---Fred I wish you the only the best with the sale.:clapping:

With the quality of that bike at 21662 USD your probably still taking a loss.

Probably? Lol. My asking price is less than half the build cost. That by now I estimate to be in the high 40s not taking in account the small stuff or labor just parts.

Back