my wife

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
We have had one of those weeks.Just nothing has went as planned.Today she came in with these.And said this is a new week and a new start.I really hope you like them,If you would have done this for me i would have cried.Just a really sweet thing.Thank you wife.I love her.If it dose'nt post she gave me flowers.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 86
I know it's a bike forum.And it's supposed to be the other way around.But it's a good thing,And i try very hard to be deserving of things like this that happen from time to time.she done it because she loves me.And it was from her heart.Gifts from the heart are the most special.Kind like a hug from a small child.Or seeing a old friend.Love like that is so rare,And i am so very lucky.I hope all you guy's on here experience this same feeling from time to time.Life is so short it's just a shame to miss out.Bless you all.

Terry,

I know how it feels to have a wife like that. It's a wonderful thing. When the rest of the world is falling apart they make living worth while. Better luck in coming weeks. Take care Brother.

Dave

Thank you all for your kindness.Im gonna take her out this coming weekend for dinner.and kiss her to pieces.that's what the grandkids say when they haven't seen us in a while.This is one of the best forums in the world,And it's you guy's that make it what it is.Thank you again,And i wish each and everyone of you all the love and happiness that life has to offer.bless each and every one of you.poppop@ bear.

Its inspiring to know that some couples can have such a great relationship.

I've been married almost 15 years. I'll let you know if I can find one for myself :rofl_200:

Kidding, kidding! (she's looking over my shoulder!)

Its inspiring to know that some couples can have such a great relationship.

I've been married almost 15 years. I'll let you know if I can find one for myself :rofl_200:

Kidding, kidding! (she's looking over my shoulder!)
Sometimes i pull that kinda thing on my wife too.She says that im a snake in brairs,I say no bear i snake in flowers,I sweet.It's a good thing to play.:rofl_200:

Very nice of your wife Terry. I am certain you will return the favor in kind. On Monday I replenished the "just because" flower vase with some fresh ones. My wife is still staying at home with the newborn until next week and has been breast feeding every 3-4 hours since she was born. I don't know how she does it. We have a decade already under our belts and I am planning on at least 5 more. Hoping to give my grandparents a run for longest marriage in our family and they are over the 65 year mark.

Thank you ryan,And best of luck in the run for longest marriage,The wife and i have been together 29 years,We had two,And stopped there.both grandmothers on my side had 9 kids each.Im sure you and the wife are great parents. you guy's are planning on seven.Nothing better than a big happy family.Wish you all the very best.

Thank you ryan,And best of luck in the run for longest marriage,The wife and i have been together 29 years,We had two,And stopped there.both grandmothers on my side had 9 kids each.Im sure you and the wife are great parents. you guy's are planning on seven.Nothing better than a big happy family.Wish you all the very best.

Planning on at least 5 more decades together. Like hell I'm planning on 5 more kids lmao! I know my wife still wants more but I am hoping to cap it at two.

Planning on at least 5 more decades together. Like hell I'm planning on 5 more kids lmao! I know my wife still wants more but I am hoping to cap it at two.
Oh i misunderstood,I thought you meant kids not decades.Wish you guy's the best.Two was plenty for us ,After that she took me and had all the bullets taken from john wayne's guns!I got a vasectomy.

Best wishes to you both. I hope to read of your 50th Anniversary in the future. Never take someone you love for granted. It's never guaranteed that a marriage will last a lifetime, but it definitely is worth the effort to make it work. Treat her well, let nobody ruin what you have, and you'll be a happy man till the end of your days.

Best wishes to you both. I hope to read of your 50th Anniversary in the future. Never take someone you love for granted. It's never guaranteed that a marriage will last a lifetime, but it definitely is worth the effort to make it work. Treat her well, let nobody ruin what you have, and you'll be a happy man till the end of your days.

There is no doubt in my mind you did that Bill, bless your heart, you are a very kind kind man.

There is no doubt in my mind you did that Bill, bless your heart, you are a very kind kind man.
+ 1.When me and my first wife split,I feltlike half my soul and sprit left to,God bless you.Please get passed it for you,God dosen't make junk,That's whati kept telling myself.

Latest posts

Back