Nancy bags House Min Leader....and her new friends are thrilled!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I was really hoping Ryan would win that one. I don't understand the Dems love of Pelosi. I don't know much about Tim Ryan, but what the few interviews I saw of him he clearly seems to be one of the few Dems that understand the message the voters sent to DC this election.

Dems Are FUBAR. They are not the same party since JFK. Pelosi is a POS. So is Reid.

Dems Are FUBAR. They are not the same party since JFK. Pelosi is a POS. So is Reid.

No kidding. I use JFK as an example of how far the left has leaned since then. He was an NRA lifetime member and suggested among other things "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". Either one of those would get him chastised or thrown out of their party today.

One of Nancy Pelosi famous quotes. "we have to pass the Bill, so you can find out whats in it" About Obamacare

No kidding. I use JFK as an example of how far the left has leaned since then. He was an NRA lifetime member and suggested among other things "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". Either one of those would get him chastised or thrown out of their party today.

My friends and I were just talking about this yesterday. By todays standards, JFK wouldve been republician.

I think both parties are getting rather polarized. I think Reagan would have a hard time being accepted in the GOP today if he was still around. Raising taxes is political suicide if you're a Republican. Just look at what happened to HW Bush. Reagan raised taxes too. And Reagan believed in this thing called compromise which is such a blasphemous word among the Tea Party.

What we are seeing is the numbers of independents steadily growing. With so many Democrats this year who wanted Bernie and felt robbed/cheated(not saying they were but that's how they feel) and now with Pelosi getting picked again -- I suspect independent numbers are going to see a big spike again.

By picking Pelosi again the Democrats are doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I think both parties are getting rather polarized. I think Reagan would have a hard time being accepted in the GOP today if he was still around. Raising taxes is political suicide if you're a Republican. Just look at what happened to HW Bush. Reagan raised taxes too. And Reagan believed in this thing called compromise which is such a blasphemous word among the Tea Party.

What we are seeing is the numbers of independents steadily growing. With so many Democrats this year who wanted Bernie and felt robbed/cheated(not saying they were but that's how they feel) and now with Pelosi getting picked again -- I suspect independent numbers are going to see a big spike again.

By picking Pelosi again the Democrats are doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Agreed, Independents are going to continue to rise until the bipartisan electoral system is obsolete. The sooner the better IMHO. I think some independents may have a great deal to offer compared with the same ol' same ol'

Back