Napoitano Blasts Admin for 'Reprehensible,' 'Lawless' Stockpiling of Gun Owner Info

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Napoitano Blasts Admin for 'Reprehensible,' 'Lawless' Stockpiling of Gun Owner In

Thanks Dave, it's not a figment of the imagination that gun banning and confiscation is planned for the near future. There is no other reason to keep the information collected. And when they do it, confiscate that is, the "out of my dead hands" crowd will know it's too late and resistance is futile. The confiscation will be over powering and decisive. And with full support of the left, AT FIRST. Soon after, everyone will realize they made very bad decisions and supported a cause that is then going to bite us all in the ass. Only very bad people will be armed. And, they'll have their way. With your daughters, wife's, girlfriends, kids, and your property. Sharia law might look like a better idea about then. Stop it now while there is a chance!

Re: Napoitano Blasts Admin for 'Reprehensible,' 'Lawless' Stockpiling of Gun Owner In

Shitty world we're in. The Left is welcome to come for my Firearms. I know I'll die defending my 2nd Amendment Rights. Just hope to take 30 or 40 of those coming with me. Been studying their attack tactics and I am always prepared for the worst. Surprise.......:th_biggun:

The paranoid runs deep with both of you. Every time a democrat is elected I always here "They're going to come for my guns" and it never happens. The NRA or GOA get more money, gun sales increase and nothing changes. As a liberal gun owner I don't live in fear. I don't feel the need to carry a gun everywhere I go (Walmart, Publix, Pet Store) and I don't fantasize about kill people. Fell free to continue believing what you wish but some thoughts are destructive to ones mental health. Part of my gun collection came from my brother who pasted in a motorcycle accident. He would have been called a 'prepper' now and I use to talk to him about his concerns and I understood his fears although I did not share them. Ride safe.

Doug

The paranoid runs deep with both of you. Every time a democrat is elected I always here "They're going to come for my guns" and it never happens. The NRA or GOA get more money, gun sales increase and nothing changes. As a liberal gun owner I don't live in fear. I don't feel the need to carry a gun everywhere I go (Walmart, Publix, Pet Store) and I don't fantasize about kill people. Fell free to continue believing what you wish but some thoughts are destructive to ones mental health. Part of my gun collection came from my brother who pasted in a motorcycle accident. He would have been called a 'prepper' now and I use to talk to him about his concerns and I understood his fears although I did not share them. Ride safe.

Doug

PM sent.

Doug

Not paranoid, just know what's to come with a new world order. How can you be a Democrat and a gun owner? Conflict of beliefs. When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Have Guns.:confused2: Are you going to turn yours in. I don't fantasize about killing people, I will if they threaten myself, my family/friends or my Freedom.
Your still my Bike Brother even with a conflicting opinion. W.A.S. Be Safe also.

Dave
Dave

There are plenty of people that would like to take guns away from American citizens. It's not paranoia to be vigilant and aware of their plans to do so, even if you don't think they'll succeed.

When you have deceitful candidates like Hillary Clinton running for president, people have a right to be worried.

You are both my bike brothers and I would do anything for you guys. I'm sorry if I offended anybody. I will gladly eat crow if my beliefs are incorrect. I started collecting guns to have something to talk to my brother about (politics and religion were off limits). My first was a S&W 357 small frame in stainless (626 I think). I followed up with a Ruger 22 (Bull Barrel in Stainless). I now have about 7 handguns an 3 long guns and while I'm not a great shot I enjoy the craftsmanship in each and every one of my guns and I enjoy breaking them down and cleaning them. I inherited a few from my brother and these are special to me. These include a colt AR-15 HBar (never fired) and a S&W 44 with an unfluted cylinder. Not all democrats hate guns and I'll use mine to protect my self and family if needed. I'm not concerned with anybody confiscating my or anyone's guns because I don't think it's possible. Now they may ban 'assault rifles' but there is no way they'll go door to door collection them and I have no issues with background checks. Ride Safe.

Doug

You are both my bike brothers and I would do anything for you guys. I'm sorry if I offended anybody. I will gladly eat crow if my beliefs are incorrect. I started collecting guns to have something to talk to my brother about (politics and religion were off limits). My first was a S&W 357 small frame in stainless (626 I think). I followed up with a Ruger 22 (Bull Barrel in Stainless). I now have about 7 handguns an 3 long guns and while I'm not a great shot I enjoy the craftsmanship in each and every one of my guns and I enjoy breaking them down and cleaning them. I inherited a few from my brother and these are special to me. These include a colt AR-15 HBar (never fired) and a S&W 44 with an unfluted cylinder. Not all democrats hate guns and I'll use mine to protect my self and family if needed. I'm not concerned with anybody confiscating my or anyone's guns because I don't think it's possible. Now they may ban 'assault rifles' but there is no way they'll go door to door collection them and I have no issues with background checks. Ride Safe.

Doug
Ok, differences of opinion exist. Your entitled to yours Doug. I hope I am paranoid over nothing,but stuff is happening around my state & others that isn't good for freedom. Me Crazy? Ah, yea,a little.
Steve-o

I have the same unfluted 629 Smith with a 6" barrel. LER Scope and very accurate up to 50 yards.
I've fired, in total nearly a million rounds in the past 10 years during testing/practice, some single,
some burst and some full auto (waste of ammo in my opinion). One Shot, One Kill. just in case the
Shit does hit the fan. Insurance for a FU World....

Dave

Not paranoid, just know what's to come with a new world order. How can you be a Democrat and a gun owner? Conflict of beliefs. When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Have Guns.:confused2: Are you going to turn yours in. I don't fantasize about killing people, I will if they threaten myself, my family/friends or my Freedom.
Your still my Bike Brother even with a conflicting opinion. W.A.S. Be Safe also.

Dave
Dave

I think you put it perfectly. I try to contain myself when this comes up anymore because I know that it does sound like the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic uncle. Its a very real issue though. Our ability to defend ourselves is a huge target for the left and not only those on the left but these measures and violations as outlined in this article are no surprise to some of us. Im not sure our rights can endure another whack-job lefty like the current one, but this one coming up is much more extreme and dangerous. Those that dont pack heat or own firearms will be quite shocked and disappointed in how removal of these rights effects their lives too. Not everyone will be able to draw the parallel between armed Americans and autonomy/personal freedom until its to late. Anyone that thinks confiscation is a paranoid rembling or something that only future generations will have to worry about is insulated from the grave reality of our current situation.

Back