Nash Flash questions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few questions, maybe you can help me.
At the moment there is voodoo + air box mode + ECU flash for this kit.
1) If in the future I want to do TT / Monster air kit mode, is it possible to continue driving with the old ECU settings or AFR will change a lot?
2) Ecu flash is made for voodoo exhaust, if I change to acro or brocks is it possible to stay on the old ECU setting?

Adding the TT modification does not require reflashing. There are some pipes that have specific flashes for the TT mod but I do not believe there is one for the VooDoo exhaust.

The MBA does require reflashing because it removes the YCCI system and requires significaant fuel adjustments.

Changing the exhaust also does require reflashing.

If you have a Gurued Gear reflash, making a change I believe is only $45.

Adding the TT modification does not require reflashing. There are some pipes that have specific flashes for the TT mod but I do not believe there is one for the VooDoo exhaust.

The MBA does require reflashing because it removes the YCCI system and requires significaant fuel adjustments.

Changing the exhaust also does require reflashing.

If you have a Gurued Gear reflash, making a change I believe is only $45.
thanks for the answer.

Anyone come across any instruction guides for doing the AIS bypass process? I got a stealth cat eliminator exhaust system from starriderperformance, and got the Nash flash ECU in the mail today. Just a little gunshy to tear the bike apart to do all of it without detailed instructions when it's a brand new bike. Anyone made any youtube videos with ECU replacements, cat removals, or AIS bypasses? Thanks guys

Do you remember which flash you picked? I'm going exactly the same route.

Air induction or AIS is an emissions system that should be disabled if you modify the bike, otherwise you'll get a lot of backfiring in the exhaust.

On the Gurued Gear Flash options I would choose "Closed". They will disable the functionality in the ECU code.
hey dude i had that issue i did what tim told me plugged the ais like he told me and all is good, all i did was use those old electric wire plastic rummlets the old way to crimp two wire together, well i use a couple of those bingo job done no more decel popping ...

Latest posts

Back