National Security

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slacker

Reaction score
Got this in the mailbox today. I've gotten it before. Kinda true.:gun shoot:

Attachments

• Homeland Security.jpg
    Homeland Security.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 67
Funny and sad at the same time. However, they never had a chance in the first place - there was an endless influx of much better armed invaders. It's a bit like if a never ending number of laser-equipped invulnerable flying ETs were to come to take over, no matter what and how long it took we'd still get wiped out.

Survival of the fittest . I love 'em & respect 'em, but they lost to a stronger group. Someday, people will remember us the same way. Nobody stays in control forever. To me, the important thing is that you went down swinging. I hope when our people eventually go away, it will be with the same honor & respect that those people had. They were true American Warriors.

Haven't you guys seen McClintock? Bunny got 'em those rifles.
Yeah, I agree richwrench. I am concerned about foreign intervention, including the U. N. If something would pop, I pray I have the guts. I figure, if I have enough blammo to win a battle or two, I'll then be shooting their toys, eat'n their food and maybe wearing they're boots if they are better and fit, if the above would come to pass.

Some Indians were chased up out of Mexico from what I understand. Looks like the Mexicans are still chasing them.

nd4topspd, I hear from a respectable individual the other day that tens of thousands of muslims have settled around Garden City. Know anything about that?

that tens of thousands of muslims have settled around Garden City

Well I know there is alot up there but not sure about that many lol

Latest posts

Back