neck plastic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koher

Reaction score
hey what is the best way to remove the neck plastic on either side

Remove both scoops, the one one the ignition just pops off a rubber grommet. The other side is held in place by one screw under and behind the relays...

ok i have the scoops off i just didnt want to go prying and brake anything

I may be wrong on the amount of screws holding the left one on, there may be 2 and well hidden behind relays.....sooooo don't pry if it doesn't slip upward after removing one screw that I mentioned before.

i need the ignition one anyways so ill be good and just remember the other for a later date

Remove neck plastic? Remove both scoops?

You got your head stuck in an ice-cream bucket :rofl_200:

Left side is one screw up at the front of the relay plate, but you might have to pull all three because it's kind of hooked behind there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Left side is one screw up at the front of the relay plate, but you might have to pull all three because it's kind of hooked behind there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Yeah, you're better off taking out all 3, otherwise you'll end up breaking the small tab that clips the neck cover to the plastic plate
Same goes for the right side, one screw and a clip holding it in place but you're better off taking all 3 screws out to give yourself some room to remove it

Latest posts

Back