Need a Go-Fund Me site to help buy bird food

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, dont feel bad.....people have posted "Go fund me" posts on this site for weirder things....lol

Haha! I put the word on him....he thought about challenging me but when I got all Irish on him he ambled off into the woods, grumbling!

Funny thing, Heidi and the dog were down by the barn and neither one even saw him come in...then I think the dog smelled him and went ballistic which alerted me and I rushed out with a camera and large caliber pistol....which, fortunately, I didn't have to use (the pistol I mean). Think these black bears are one of the stealthiest animals on the planet, they seem to grow up out of the ground!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 35
Keep them up there Danny. There's talk they are on the increase just to the East AND South of me, but I don't want them in my yard.

Ha ha!

You need the jumbo deluxe feeder like the one I have on my back deck.

2368.jpg

Got me afraid to have the door open with just the screen....the GOOD stuff is IN the house!

That's the funniest looking bird I've ever seen.

Nice pictures of the bear. Very interested in your place lol. I think I'd keep el pistola pretty close to ya. Animals are very unpredictable, and if a female bear on the rag bitchin and complaining sets hims off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have one too , thing that gets me is I have a pond full of fish and nothing bothers them , no raccoons, apposom, or bears, but the damn bird feeder gets hit twice a week.

A few years ago one grabbed the 30 gal. garbage can with my wife's winter supply of bird food....85 lbs worth! Took it right off the deck, didn't see the can again till the following hunting season when some hunters brought it back......nope, no bird food left either!

We have one too , thing that gets me is I have a pond full of fish and nothing bothers them , no raccoons, apposom, or bears, but the damn bird feeder gets hit twice a week.

Heidi brings the bird feeders in every night but we have a trash container at the end of the driveway that gets picked up once a week.....every couple weeks we're down there with rakes & pitchforks picking up the mess one of them made....and they aren't neat either, they'll drag shit off in every direction....slobs!

I like 'em tho, you can reason with them!

Heidi brings the bird feeders in every night but we have a trash container at the end of the driveway that gets picked up once a week.....every couple weeks we're down there with rakes & pitchforks picking up the mess one of them made....and they aren't neat either, they'll drag shit off in every direction....slobs!

I like 'em tho, you can reason with them!

They were here first Dan-o. Think about it.

They were here first Dan-o. Think about it.

Agreed! Nothing dies around my home that doesn't need to die....spiders need to die....everything else gets a pass.

and what a nice security team they provide...
burglar free zone i guess.

Yes, they're a very important factor in our security system! Very rural here....gunshots, barking dogs, screaming bobcats and the occasional wandering black bear tend to discourage any evil-doers....and that's just Plan A, Plan B is much more serious!! :blink000:

Back