Need a Sweet tank sticker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbidcow55

Reaction score
So I have an 03 with the matte black. Sexy as all get out, but the warning sticker for break in procedure left a bullet proof residue on my paint. I have tried soaking it overnight with a rag coated in paint safe goo remover, I've tried heating it, yelling at it but nothing works. Now I just want to get another sticker to put over it and need some ideas. I was thinking about a tasteful v-boost sticker but am open to anything. Let me know what you all think. Cheers

%21CD%2927m%21B2k%7E$%28KGrHqR,%21j%21E0GmdVLi8BNPwM42UVw%7E%7E_3.JPG

The sticker is on top of the clear coat, little lite sanding with a very fine grit sand paper, or even a wet sanding and a rattle can of clear may be one way to go.

I like the sticker Ninj! I bet a person could make it worth thier while to have these printed up. I would buy 4-5 for Redbone/ toolboxes and a probably a few other deserving locations,

I like the sticker Ninj! I bet a person could make it worth thier while to have these printed up. I would buy 4-5 for Redbone/ toolboxes and a probably a few other deserving locations,
I'm working on stickers now.They will look like the patches.I was even gonna title them "VMF tool box stickers".I'll let everybody know when there ready. Any feedback on this would be great:biglaugh:

Back