• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need alot of parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R2swift

Reaction score
Is there a favorite one stop shop to order parts. Upgrade parts, Good fast parts, A modern style headlight that will work. 1998 vmax With a 170 rear and Full Kerker I need more. Thanks guys.

Sean. Morley. He's an integral part of our community, a great guy, and as honest as the day is long. He's also a VMax wizard.

I sometimes get OEM stuff from boats.net or Sean. Sean is the go to guy because of the extremely competent guidance you can get if you need it. Bill is 100% right. Since your doing some performance and customizing Sean is your guy. Your going to love the Kerker, it sounds fantastic w/o being obnoxiously loud, maybe unless you pull the baffle. I use Morleys Muscle jet kit with the Kerker and it not only sounds bitchen' but it flies. I left vboost functional and im glad I did, its such a kick.

As already said, Sean gots the goods, lol! I am new to this forum as well and already I have been OVERWHELMED with the amount of help I received from the members. CaptainKyle being one, Sean another, Bill and Casey too! Not a bad apple in the bunch as far as I can see and everyone LOVES their Maxes! Cool place, better people!

We're all glad to help. Nobody knows everything about everything, but between us all, we've got just about everything covered. I started out here with a old bike with over 100,000 miles on it, that ran ok, but had a lot of problems. Ive done a lot of upgrades to the bike, based on information I got here. I wound up with a good running, good looking bike, that handles great and goes like a raped ape.

Glad you're part of the group.

As already said, Sean gots the goods, lol! I am new to this forum as well and already I have been OVERWHELMED with the amount of help I received from the members. CaptainKyle being one, Sean another, Bill and Casey too! Not a bad apple in the bunch as far as I can see and everyone LOVES their Maxes! Cool place, better people!

There is plenty of information on common issues and upgrades, aside from some really cool unique stuff. I read for countless hours before I became a member and decided to buy the bike. Once I had it there was plenty of help getting it sorted out, there are folks here that I could probably never thank enough for all the assistance. Im sort of nuts so I can go ahead and be the bad apple, this way theres no pressure on anyone else. Its the least I can do:punk:

sean directed me to exactrep.com a couple weeks ago and it is a good site to check out parts and accessories for the v max

Note on Exactrep : Bring lots of $ . :punk:
That's probably why all I have done is "check out parts" there. I was looking at some lower intake covers on exactrep I think they are priced at 180. The V4 style. Sean has same but stainless for around 75. Since I'm pretty new to the v max world I liked scrolling through the exactrep website just to see what kind of adds and accessories are out there.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I have no Execetrap parts on my bike. I got quality versions of everything I needed from Sean and others for fair prices. It also helps that I decided to keep a lot of it original. Other than mods for comfort, performance and functionality its largely made of OEM Vmax bits. I just had to think about how much I wanted to spend on a bike that will never be worth more than about $4000-5000 tops. Exectrap looks great but seems overpriced to me.

Hey all, I hear lots about this "Sean" guy, how do us newbies find him and check out his for sale goodies etc??? Jason.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Morley's Muscle banner ad at the top of the page, click on it. You can also look him up if you do facebook (which I don't).

Thanks all, I'll check out his ad. BTW, I usually am on the forum via tapatalk on my mobile, the banner isn't there like it is when on the forum on a computer. Checked it this morning in a computer, way cool. Sean sounds like a pretty helpful guy/ vmax wizard. Hey Fire-medic, also not an FB'er...Thanks again forum dudes/ dude-ettes.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Yep, the email is best and Facebook Morleys Muscle has a lot of pictures and info not seen elsewhere (our website is down).

Back