• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need factory muffler and pipes for gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a really nice set of holeshots on my 2005 Vmax and the guy who wants to buy it says they are too load??? Go figure. Well I'm looking for the OEM so it is quieter. Anyone have a set, want to trade?

Someone who is looking for a nice set of nice sounding pipes Here is a great deal!!!!

I have V& H and when Tim did the re-flash he did it for Holeshot pipes, I assume those and the V& H I have are the same or very close. I love the sound of mine.

I hope you find a person who is willing to trade. If I had a Gen 1 with stock pipes I would trade in a heartbeat.
Good luck !!

If you are still looking I have a set of stock pipes with less than 200 miles on them.

A friend had them and passed them along to me when I bought my VMAX. They've been in storage ever since.

Make me an offer....!

I have the Muffler assembly off a 03'! looking for some holeshots.... Let me know if your interested. I do not have the pipes.

I have my factory pipes available from my 2006 vmax with only 10,000 miles on them. I would be interested in trading them for your Hole shots. Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.
258c3bc2146d4055d309c1ca934624fe.jpg
24da00020a353e5dda84e9a2bea6e490.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mine are have drilled out baffles also, but still look like new. They don't sound that much louder than when they weren't drilled out, just a little better kind of sound.

I also drilled holes through the end plates, riveted them back on, and then repainted them in high temperature, flat black. They look really nice.

Back