• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need gas tank bolts and grommets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMechEng

Reaction score
The two main bolts that secure the gas tank to the frame are missing on my bike. The parts fich shows they take rubber isolaters and washers. These are the bolts that are directly to the left and right of the fill neck. Thanks!

I've had great luck on this site for parts. I bought my bike for a great price but found out soon after that some nightmare of a mechanic lost all kind of random parts and fasteners and jerry rigged everything. This should have probably been a parts bike but I don't have the cash for anything better while in school so its been a learning experience trying to piece it together.

I've had great luck on this site for parts. I bought my bike for a great price but found out soon after that some nightmare of a mechanic lost all kind of random parts and fasteners and jerry rigged everything. This should have probably been a parts bike but I don't have the cash for anything better while in school so its been a learning experience trying to piece it together.

Thats the bike that will have your heart and soul in it!

Latest posts

Back