Need help please with Voodoo 4 into 2 cat delete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
have my bike in pieces in driveway installing exhaust and the fiberglass packing and tube from front headers is a no go. Anyone installed this lately that can give me a call.

I am disappointed with my new Voodoo exhaust. The right pipe fit awesome, the left pipe fitment is not right.
It’s too loud for me. Im looking at the Delkivic 14 carbon fiber exhaust now. I’ve watched videos of it, but then again the Voodoo sounded good in the video as well.
Wanted to send my ecu in for reflash Monday

I am disappointed with my new Voodoo exhaust. The right pipe fit awesome, the left pipe fitment is not right.
It’s too loud for me. Im looking at the Delkivic 14 carbon fiber exhaust now. I’ve watched videos of it, but then again the Voodoo sounded good in the video as well.

Have you seen this post? https://www.vmaxforum.net/threads/gen-2-exhaust.47996/#post-478358

Member oediehl just purchased the Delkivc with 17" cans. You should get his opinion on sound and fitment. There also is a video of the 14" cans there. You cannot usually not tell what the output volume will be from a video however - to many variables with the different methods of recording.

The Voodoo exhaust is very LOUD, that has been confirmed. Quite a few people have changed to something else after purchasing..... although some have repacked the cans and made an improvement.

What fitment issues are you having on the left side of the motorcycle? I would be more than happy to help you through this. Feel free to give me a call at (440)653-5333.

What fitment issues are you having on the left side of the motorcycle? I would be more than happy to help you through this. Feel free to give me a call at (440)653-5333.

It seemed every time I set it in place it would either be almost too short from front header and if I slipped it forward on front header it did not slide far enough on rear header. I did get it secure and believe there are no more issues.
I spoke with Jarrod yesterday and am going to try adding more packing to mufflers to quiet it down a tad.
They look AWESOME ON BIKE! I love the sound just a tad loud for me old ears, haha
I was just hoping someone with previous experience installing them was around that I could chat with. That’s what I get for doing it on a Saturday afternoon....

First slide the mid-pipe onto the oem front header. Then connect and loosely attach mid-pipe to the oem rear header. Then you will re-tighten the oem front header to the motor. This will push the oem header tighter to the mid-pipe. Now you can tighten all clamps. Working in this order ensures the best fitment.

-Jarrod

Back