Need info on Ignitech Ignition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OT100

Reaction score
Would like to find out info on the Ignitech Ignition. The Cost, is it a plug and play unit or is prior programing necessary, what is needed to install, are changes to stock wiring needed, etc. Can't find a web site with solid info on the unit.

This forum is the best place to find info about the ignitech. It doesnt have a preloaded map from the factory. Dingy has worked thru the settings, and can preload ALL of the settings that you need making it plug and play. Time, and basic mechanical skills is all that is needed for the install. No changes are needed for the stock wiring.

This forum has done more tuning and more playing with the ignitech than I believe even the factory has done.

Sean [email protected] sells them. Just shoot him and email.

Would like to find out info on the Ignitech Ignition. The Cost, is it a plug and play unit or is prior programing necessary, what is needed to install, are changes to stock wiring needed, etc. Can't find a web site with solid info on the unit.

Careful where you get it. I saw it for almost double what I payed, at ufo. It looked like the same unit to me. Sean or Dingy are your best bet.

theres a whole thread just for this UNit with hundreds of posts about it on the electrical section. Go read it, Next time do a search prior posting about it...

Back