Need replacement misc rubber

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yamaha still has them and I have new and used on hand (I won't be your cheapest option though).

Thanks for the reply Sean. Nearest dealer for me is an hour away, any ballpark on what they run? On a side note, the carbs for my '85 are at Danny's, I'm the guy with the old school 4 into 2 V&H headers that bought the individual K&N pod filters.

Thanks Eggo,
I believe what I'm needing is #48, which are the front bushings that hold the faux tank to the bike up front. Never ordered from partzilla before, appears that it is $7.95 for 2, am I correct?

You need #46 which is $8 each. The #46 is the bump stop at the back of the cover that fits into the latch assembly. I am not sure if I have new on hand but might. I know I have used which would be $10 shipped for the pair.

Thanks Sean,
I had a hard time making out the diagram posted so I went directly to partzilla where the diagram is slightly different for an 85. Looking more closely at the one posted here it appears to be #46. I'll shoot you a pm and take you up on the used ones that you have.

Back